sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid 48's...

Are you looking for a Nort' Stars or just looking for ways to make me poor??

I swear I probably spent about $2k from looking at your posts!! :blink:

(thank you tho, keep em coming!)

Holy crap!! That Salsa jersey is disgustingly awesome. I remember stumbling onto that logo years ago and just laughing hysterically upon first view. It's like Montezuma's Revenge or something. That's great.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160663029617?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

A little late to post this Canada jersey but He spelled the name wrong in the auction header. Might of went for more?? Deal or Steal you think?

I thought all the Gamers are Airknit from 91? How come this one is Ultrafil?

The team is Central Sports Club Army (known as the Red Army team during the Soviet era). Their junior team is currently known as the "Red Army" team. This style was worn within the last ten years. The name on the back is Kharlamov. Kharlamov died in the early '80's. Therefore, this is a jersey foul. His son played for the team for a while too but I'm pretty sure he didn't wear this style either and I don't think he wore his father's number either.

I thought they let him wear his father's number...

The sakic is authentic. You can tell by the neck tag its just mislabeled in size from the description.

:unsure:

IF you like small replicas!..lol

:thumbsup:

It's got Starter authentic tags and an NHL shield.

From the tags it would have to be a 1996-97, I believe.

That's game-worn too. You can see the MeiGray tag inside the hem in the front shot there.

EDIT: Sorry, I take that back. It's the ARM tag that is in the shot; not a MeiGray tag. I didn't see it in the back shot but when I looked closer, it's definitely there off the sleeve. NOT GAME-WORN.

You dont need to post everything! Haha jk I know the best deals you find make it to your door and not the forum;)

I think I want this one, rookie Kunitz number with vector

This Brodeur just keep going down in price! Good deal IMO.. Not certain but the nameplate looks like twill?? I could be wrong.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/220876152201?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This Brodeur just keep going down in price! Good deal IMO.. Not certain but the nameplate looks like twill?? I could be wrong.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/220876152201?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Looks twill to me. Easy fix regardless.