DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there are not many more bids this is a good price for a fully customized White Hawks, Kane.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Reebok-Authentic-Jersey-Patrick-Kane-Size-52-/300601332614?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item45fd3c5386

If there are not many more bids this is a good price for a fully customized White Hawks, Kane.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item45fd3c5386

YA ive been watching that one, the white hawks jerseys are my absolute favorite. Something with the black numbers with the red behind them. If your going to bid on that (or already have) let me know so we dont jack each other's bids up. :thumbsup:

You might as well stop bidding on it because it's fake.

It matches up with all of my hawks edges..between the shoulders logos and the clean look of the numbers to the vector logo on the back. If that is a fake then the bootleggers have upped their work ten fold.

It matches up with all of my hawks edges..between the shoulders logos and the clean look of the numbers to the vector logo on the back. If that is a fake then the bootleggers have upped their work ten fold.

I was not planning on bidding, looking for an white Hawks ultrafil (48, 52) right now, anyone?

What is the give away that it is not legit, is it the collar not being the correct matierial (just noticed).

All you need to tell a jersey is fake is a shot of the material and of the fight strap. Both of which on that jersey are clearly bad.

Nice Catch.

All you need to tell a jersey is fake is a shot of the material and of the fight strap. Both of which on that jersey are clearly bad.

I can only tell from looking at pics of where the fight strap is joined to the jersey. Fakes don't have the big twill patch sewn on top of the area where the fight strap is secured.

How can you tell just from looking at the button and/or the strap itself?

CCM fight straps are very distinctive. The buttons are small, flat, silver and dead centered within the width of the strap itself. Here's an example:

velcrobuttonstyleCCMpost1990-vi.jpg

Comparing that one to the one listed, you can see the differences.

Slug appreciation night in Buffalo. 41% off the matching new logo version of whatever 'slug' apparel you wear to the arena tonight.

Did you make it to the arena? I was at the game last night, and the Sabres store was packed. To avoid the crowd, I hung around the silent auction table and ended up winning a Mike Weber Slug Gamer...Pics to come :thumbsup:

YA your right....all i own is edges. I feel like a failure now.

It's ok, that one is clearly a better fake than we are used to seeing.

Some improvements on that one....

1) The "I" in center ice in the neck tag as the top and bottom lines on the "I"

Normally the "I" does not on fakes

2) The numbers do not look like they are the shiny satiny crap. At least from the angle of the photos it does not look like it....

3) The RBK vector does look like a patch.

So don't feel so bad that you did not catch it....

It's ok, that one is clearly a better fake than we are used to seeing.

Some improvements on that one....

1) The "I" in center ice in the neck tag as the top and bottom lines on the "I"

Normally the "I" does not on fakes

2) The numbers do not look like they are the shiny satiny crap. At least from the angle of the photos it does not look like it....

3) The RBK vector does look like a patch.

So don't feel so bad that you did not catch it....

I emailed the guy for more pictures just to see some more detail of the jersey, if thats a fake then its the best looking faked jersey i have seen to date. The numbers, vector, and shoulder patches had me fooled.

I would have easily pegged that as a legit jersey. Uh oh, are the Asians upping their game? That one's...scary.

Look at the material around the shoulder patches..1.0 Edges should look smooth like ultrafil, 2.0's will look like air knit, this looks like neither...

The indian head also looks a little..umm..happy.

The other clear problem with that Kaner are the tomahawks. While those are certainly the best fakes I've seen, they clearly are fakes. The heads are wrong - with no black space between the C and the green head, and the black lines on the heads are much too thick and extend into the C at one point.