DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it does belong to a member and its that beat up thats why its on EBAY and not the for sale thread he does have others I see are they the same shape ???

If it does belong to a member and its that beat up thats why its on EBAY and not the for sale thread he does have others I see are they the same shape ???

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4068

It definitely is in the for sale thread here ;) And f-liars probably makes the most detailed listing of any eBayer so if theres a problem with the jersey, it'll be in the listing. No idea why the new eBay account though.

Its in the for sale thread too and they mention its beat up

1992-96 version. Worn and washed many times. Size tags are completely faded. 26 inches across the chest. Has many snags. Quarter-inch hole on the left elbow. Stains on the sleeves and bottom.

I dont even know what thread to put this in.. but modells has some deals on Edge jerseys, mostly for ones that wont be used next season, Preds, Thrashers, etc but you HAVE to get them customized by them. If that isnt the weirdest thing Ive heard. I even called them up and debated with some doofus on the phone about it for 10 minutes. I just dont get it. They literally do not want my money.

http://www.modells.com/family/index.jsp?s=D-StorePrice-MOD&categoryId=1920626&cp=3201685.3202162.4065395.1920304

just as a note, theyre $150 once theyre in your cart. so its a good price, would be better if i could get it blank and not have to pay for the customization. but you cant even get it blank, period.

Asked the seller if he ships to my country, cuz the auction says worldwide shipping and the description says US & Canada shipping.

I dont even know what thread to put this in.. but modells has some deals on Edge jerseys, mostly for ones that wont be used next season, Preds, Thrashers, etc but you HAVE to get them customized by them. If that isnt the weirdest thing Ive heard. I even called them up and debated with some doofus on the phone about it for 10 minutes. I just dont get it. They literally do not want my money.

http://www.modells.com/family/index.jsp?s=D-StorePrice-MOD&categoryId=1920626&cp=3201685.3202162.4065395.1920304

just as a note, theyre $150 once theyre in your cart. so its a good price, would be better if i could get it blank and not have to pay for the customization. but you cant even get it blank, period.

Which begs the question...how accurate are the customizations for the jerseys that are available?

Go with Blum (7) or Klein (8). Then when you have it re-done the short names and single numbers will be easy to cover.

yeah but for $150 + stripping it and then having it redone its really not worth it, better deals than that will come up soon enough. The customization would be done by Stahl's which means it will be inconsistent and while most likely not terrible, not completely accurate either.

yeah but for $150 + stripping it and then having it redone its really not worth it, better deals than that will come up soon enough. The customization would be done by Stahl's which means it will be inconsistent and while most likely not terrible, not completely accurate either.

Yeah, better to have them just charge you $150 for a blank, so you don't have to pay the stripping costs. Can you ask for " " and #_ ??? :)

I was gonna buy that fisherman but I was on the subway on the way home from school.

Don't ya hate that? I was watching a steal a few years ago, got up to grab a drink (5 mins or so left in the auction), and ended up getting into a fight with my roomate over something really stupid...needless to say I missed the auction by about 30 seconds...

:fight:

Its just that all the people that wear size 48 are broke as hell right now

Tell me about it...I would have been all over those two 89 all-stars if my paypal wasn't so void of funds right now... :(

Don't ya hate that? I was watching a steal a few years ago, got up to grab a drink (5 mins or so left in the auction), and ended up getting into a fight with my roomate over something really stupid...needless to say I missed the auction by about 30 seconds...

I had an auction up and was the leading bidder even had the window open, but I was watching a baseball game. I look away for two minutes to watch a batter, forget to increase my bid and lose in the last second. HAD THE WINDOW OPEN!

Even had like 10 hockey cards photomatching that gamer...

gixen.com people...

Set it and forget it...If you really want the jersey, who cares what people morally think about sniping. It's all about results.

Holy crap, you actually give your log-in information away?

The ONLY way I'd ever do that is if I created a different account solely for that website. No way in hell am I giving up my log-in information to a website when I'm perfectly capable of sniping myself.

I just honestly find it shocking that people would give their log-in information away. If that site ever gets hacked, so help anyone who gave their stuff away, particularly if they use their eBay account as a seller account too. I feel like if someone has your log-in info, they could get way more once logged in to eBay.

Better deals were had for sure. Right here - http://i54.tinypic.com/2rrxq4j.jpg

That is a price that just cant be beat and no worries about the customization. Cannot wait to get this, it will be my first game issued jersey.