DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The name font is wrong on that one. The arm numbers might be off too. It's tough to tell from those shots.

..........and 48 is too small for me. Enough excuses for not bidding :lol:

Did the jersey Gods make 48's with a 3:1 ratio over the rest of the sizes or what?!?!

Did the jersey Gods make 48's with a 3:1 ratio over the rest of the sizes or what?!?!

I think we were all a little thinner back then... or there weren't as many fast food joints with drive up windows.

Somewhere out there a little guy has 2 of every jersey he could ever ask for and it cost him about a third it costs the rest of us.

That's it! I'm going on a diet and having my arms shortened.

The name font is wrong on that one. The arm numbers might be off too. It's tough to tell from those shots.

Yeah, the name definitely is off, the first jersey I ever got was a Gilmour one, which sadly ceased to fit me when puberty started to really kick in. :( size 48 is absolutely fine for me which makes it even more of a shame. <_< You'd think those 92-97 Leafs jerseys would be pretty easy to get right...

Yeah, the name definitely is off, the first jersey I ever got was a Gilmour one, which sadly ceased to fit me when puberty started to really kick in. :( size 48 is absolutely fine for me which makes it even more of a shame. <_< You'd think those 92-97 Leafs jerseys would be pretty easy to get right...

48's are great for me...even 46, but I'm not seeing that many that are available, even if they are better priced. "grass is greener..." as they say.

Too bad about that Gilmour. Is it just the name that is off, or everything has to be replaced?

48's are great for me...even 46, but I'm not seeing that many that are available, even if they are better priced. "grass is greener..." as they say.

Too bad about that Gilmour. Is it just the name that is off, or everything has to be replaced?

Yeah, the numbers and front A look to be ok but the name has to be re-done. From all the Gilmours I've seen 9 times out of 10 the name is done wrong for some reason.

Check out my Gilmour to see how the name should be done.

Yeah, the numbers and front A look to be ok but the name has to be re-done. From all the Gilmours I've seen 9 times out of 10 the name is done wrong for some reason.

Check out my Gilmour to see how the name should be done.

What years would the jersey be accurate for?

Sweet thanks :D Bought this as a backup in-case I never see my jerseys from MLL again :( They still aren't returning emails or phone calls

Sweet thanks :D Bought this as a backup in-case I never see my jerseys from MLL again :( They still aren't returning emails or phone calls

That ain't good about MLL. I was ready to contact them also to have some NHL All Star jerseys customized.

That ain't good about MLL. I was ready to contact them also to have some NHL All Star jerseys customized.

I got an email reply from Don last Thursday as I am looking to drop some things off to him.....

I got an email reply from Don last Thursday as I am looking to drop some things off to him.....

Ok thanks. I will contact Don.

So the TBTC looks legit to you guys? Just one picture, but the other items she/he is selling look good...so I got it.