DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I don't understand what the issue with his feedback is. He has two negative transactions in the last year....

:rolleyes:

you're right, it's your money and if you feel safe doing it, by ALL means, do it.

:o

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rolleyes:

you're right, it's your money and if you feel safe doing it, by ALL means, do it.

:o

Again, what's the problem? I'm not going to buy anything from him because he doesn't have any Rangers stuff listed, but if I saw something I wanted and I got stiffed on it, I'd simply call my bank and file a dispute and I'd get my money back. Then I'd leave negative feedback for the tool and that would be that. Of the jerseys I've gotten off eBay, I think only one came from a seller with perfect feedback.

When I bought my PP Liberty, the seller had multiple negatives (less than 10 in the last year, but definitely more than the seller in question here - but also hundreds of positives) and she was very good to deal with, the jersey was better than described and I actually got it for less than she was asking. Not everyone who has negative feedback is a bad seller. Sometimes it's the buyer who's a tool, and the seller will go above and beyond to satisfy the buyer and the buyer still won't be happy.

Again, what's the problem? I'm not going to buy anything from him because he doesn't have any Rangers stuff listed, but if I saw something I wanted and I got stiffed on it, I'd simply call my bank and file a dispute and I'd get my money back. Then I'd leave negative feedback for the tool and that would be that. Of the jerseys I've gotten off eBay, I think only one came from a seller with perfect feedback.

When I bought my PP Liberty, the seller had multiple negatives (less than 10 in the last year, but definitely more than the seller in question here - but also hundreds of positives) and she was very good to deal with, the jersey was better than described and I actually got it for less than she was asking. Not everyone who has negative feedback is a bad seller. Sometimes it's the buyer who's a tool, and the seller will go above and beyond to satisfy the buyer and the buyer still won't be happy.

:thumbsup:

you're correct and sometimes the seller's a "tool" also.

i sold a jersey to a "tool" in LA and had delivery confirmation and they filed a complaint with ebay saying they never recieved it.. ebay wanted me to either refund his $$ or send him another jersey, which i did neither.

some on ebay, both sellers and buyers, are just crooked and you take your chances if you feel comfortable and hope it works out for the best.

this seller doesn't have 100's of positive feedbacks and although i'm not interested in buying anything from them (no teams i want and too small sizes) i still wouldn't chance it.

i hope that if someone on here does go after one of them that the deal works out favorably.

B)

Ebay is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get

Ahh, from my favourite movie Forsberg Gump! :lol:

Unfortunately for me, I bought too many (according to some people cough CJ cough) jerseys from MGG, so hopefully someone on here snags it. I paid more than double this for my Bossy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130565600477?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Man, you sure do have some cute fingernails.

Thats not my jersey...though I do wish it was, as well as the fingernails. Are they included with the listing?

Just received it in the mail... it's a small lmao

At least your son is able to wear the jersey sooner than expected :lol:

Sorry, I don't see the Gretzky. That link takes me to the last page of the thread, what page is the Gretzky on?

I think that's his way of saying ask in that thread as it's the thread dedicated to people looking for specific jerseys...

Good deals from the Jersey Express Ebay page. They have a Capitals Home Edge, size 52 for $130 amongst others. I got the Winter Classic size 52 today for $150.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jerseyexpress/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

more good prices on edge jerseys from jersey express-

http://www.ebay.com/...sid=p4340.l2562

They are pretty cool..i bought my Crosby WC from them and they customized it spot on. I messaged them and they said they have....Flames alternate edge 60, a couple Red Wings edge size 60's, some Islanders from the previous years and one of the current home blue jersey in a 54, and than those couple of Hawks that are listed

For the vertically challenged amongst us -

http://www.ebay.com/...=item35b4cdc79c

Speaking of which, for you replica collectors out there this is a good price -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-HARTFORD-WHALERS-HOCKEY-CCM-SEWN-JERSEY-M-/250881425417?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a69b2c009

I bought a White Ducks Karyia jersey from this seller and it was absolutely mint!

I also shot him an offer that was a little lower then he was asking and he accepted.

Fast shipper, if your on the fence I say buy from him.