sungod661

Thanks, I had to talk myself out of at least 5 jerseys because I'm poor :(

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I figure they give you the color and the size, only so many things it could be. For $50 a jersey I will take the risk, dont like it Im sure make my money back.

True. Are they Reebok 6100?

6100s definitely (for the ones listed as airknit) but there's a chance they could be CCM/Koho 6100s and not necessarily RBK 6100s. I recall folks getting the occasional CCM/Koho from the MeiGray closeout bin in the past.

I grabbed one that was listed as a Canucks Third - so I don't know if it'll be the blue/green throwback third from 06-07 or the navy/red gradient third from 03-06. For me it was worth the risk for $50.

There's a few I'd like to pull the trigger on BADLY! But, I'm assuming these aren't Edge 2.0s?

MeiGray has always been good about listing 1.0 vs 2.0 on the Edge jerseys in the clearance bin. There were two Edge 2.0 Flyers jerseys and one Isle jersey when I looked. The rest were listed as Edge 1.0.

This is my first purchase from MeiGray, Im pretty excited. Depending on what I get I think I will make a Ryan Suter rookie jersey and Sundin Leafs.

###### a lot of stuff up for grabs at Meigray. I couldn't resist either and picked up three TML 6100's. Third 58 will be a Lindros, Blue 56 will be a Thomas, and a White 54 will probably be a Tucker. All sizes match up to what the players wore as well.

6100s definitely (for the ones listed as airknit) but there's a chance they could be CCM/Koho 6100s and not necessarily RBK 6100s. I recall folks getting the occasional CCM/Koho from the MeiGray closeout bin in the past.

I grabbed one that was listed as a Canucks Third - so I don't know if it'll be the blue/green throwback third from 06-07 or the navy/red gradient third from 03-06. For me it was worth the risk for $50.

I emailed them and was told they were RBK 6100s.

I emailed them and was told they were RBK 6100s.

You can always change them to CCM/Kohos since that is probably what these jerseys used to be anyway.....

You can always change them to CCM/Kohos since that is probably what these jerseys used to be anyway.....

I'm aware of that. But I might just get a Avs 10 anniversary patch though.

:thumbsup:

Just picked up a Bolts white 58..Talked to them and they're going to have pix up later today or tomorrow...I'm waiting on the pix before i get anything else.

:P

###### this is really tempting. Meigray's $30 shipping is holding me up right now!

###### this is really tempting. Meigray's $30 shipping is holding me up right now!

Same here. Also, I can't turn ANY of them into a Hodgson.