DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Is it just me or does the SC patch say "CRAMPIONSHIP" :D

Nice catch, other than that it is mint! Kidding.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good thing i didnt bid again, im glad you got it for such a low price. Once i put in 45 or whatever it was at i said to myself, what exactly would i do with this? Lol..im really glad you got man....BUBBLES!!!

What was up with the bid retraction the other day? I checked the bidders account and they had 75 retractions in the past 6 months, yowza! I started to suspect something fishy when it ran up to $76 . I felt like a bonehead for not taking the BIN at $75, then it all came down.

Is it just me or does the SC patch say "CRAMPIONSHIP" :D

Funny, the "CRAMPIONSHIP" photo has now been deleted. Jersey's still for sale, though...

Funny, the "CRAMPIONSHIP" photo has now been deleted. Jersey's still for sale, though...

I may know why -

Dear cdelo6,

F-you and join my blocked bidder list.

- scotty_dog34

I may know why -

Dear cdelo6,

F-you and join my blocked bidder list.

- scotty_dog34

LOL! Funny, I sent the seller a message about the Twins shirt that was posted here, inquiring as to whether the unbelievable rack that was CLEARLY advertised would be included :thumbsup:....I got that exact response. Something tells me the seller is a child. No adult would reply with that comment to multiple people.

Oh, and I called him out on the fake jersey, too. On further review, the seller no longer accepts messages, either...

Gah, I kind of want to troll the Crampionship guy...not sure what to do.

if it was an auction I'd say bid it up to $1,000,000

you can also mess with him through his best offer feature

Yea I considered doing the best offer for a $1 and tack on my finest calf I've used before...I'm just not sure if I should bug him or not.

Gah, I kind of want to troll the Crampionship guy...not sure what to do.

I mailed him and asked were the other pictures went no reply so far

Wow, and with tags to boot!!

This was a steal - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260832658791&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT

Take the 75th and cover it with a '90 cup patch, and you've got a winner. I sold mine last year for $450...almost should have bought this one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190564909426

I dunno why I look through jersey4thewin's feedbacks.

I wish I have seen that. :angry: Watch, 2 weeks from now he will make an instant profit of at least triple the amount. :noway:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190564909426

I dunno why I look through jersey4thewin's feedbacks.

Oh wow, I wish I had seen that. I would've bought it in a heartbeat. No, I wouldn't have thrown it back on eBay for an insane profit.......I would've had it customized and THEN thrown it on eBay for an insane profit :)

This too was a good deal - http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Mark-Messier-Rangers-Center-Ice-Jersey-48-R-/330597504941?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cf92597ad&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_1413 - Some tool cut out the fight strap, but that can be fixed.

god i hate jerseys4thewin...i refuse to bid on his items

What's with him? I mean, other than being a complete jerkoff based on some of his feedback?

What's with him? I mean, other than being a complete jerkoff based on some of his feedback?

Lol what you just said, maybe its a little jealousy...a wildwing for 49.99 and then he'll get 200-300 for it while still selling 90's Jordans and a butt ton of other jerseys...im gonna try and become his friend haha.