DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

if someone wants to try their hand at the stains, here's a pretty good deal on a peca goathead sabres

http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffalo-Sabres-Michael-Peca-Adult-Large-L-Home-Jersey-/190559961248?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c5e4240a0&clk_rvr_id=251042701029

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Wow. I wish I could find some real jerseys on Craigslist. All I see are fakes.

That Lidstrom sure looks nice. :closedeyes:

I don't understand why someone would cut a fight strap out of an authentic jersey. That's part of what makes it an authentic.

I don't understand why someone would cut a fight strap out of an authentic jersey. That's part of what makes it an authentic.

Quite simple....you have a fan (not a collector) who hates the little thingy in the back that hurts their a$$ or back when they sit down....solution?

Quite simple....you have a fan (not a collector) who hates the little thingy in the back that hurts their a$$ or back when they sit down....solution?

LOL! I guess.

Those who possess more money than brains. Bought it because it was the more expensive one

I was gonna say, that would make a sweet Chelios rookie jersey for my 3 year old, but Mike beat me to it. FYI - he does ship to Canada, he's the dude I bought the 86 Flyers from...and he also has the following -

1972 Pittsburgh Penguins Road Jersey – Size Large

This used (light wear) jersey is made by Ebbets Field Flannels. Made from 50% cotton/cotton and 50% polyester. Includes lace up collar, double elbows, professional twill crest (8 inches), and twill number 9 on the sleeves and back. No name is on this jersey. There is some light piling on the neck of the collar.

1970 Phil Esposito Boston Bruins Dureen Home Jersey – Size 50

This used (worn a few times) jersey measures 25” across and includes double elbows, double shoulders, professional twill crest, professional twill numbers, and a loop style fight strap. The numbers on this jersey match the same numbers on the jerseys from 1970. In my opinion, the best feature about this jersey is the dureen material. Very comfortable. This jersey is as close to the original as possible.

Rangers 1997 Starter Jersey – Size Large

This used (light wear) jersey is made by Starter. Includes lace up collar, double elbows, double shoulders, No name and numbers on this jersey. Starter logo and Eastern Conference logo are on the right side of the hem. Jersey is in great shape.

Authentic Boston Bruins Starter Jersey – Size 48

This used (light wear) jersey is an authentic. Jersey style used during from 1995 - 2007. Jersey includes double elbows, double shoulders, professional twill crest, Velcro/double snap fight strap and the Starter logo/NHL logo stitched onto the hem. No numbers and name are on this jersey. There is some minor pilling and a slight pull that runs from the right side of the logo to the side of the jersey (not noticeable in the photos). This jersey also features an autograph from Patrice Bergeron on the right shoulder.

That thing looks awfully shiny...

I was gonna say, that would make a sweet Chelios rookie jersey for my 3 year old, but Mike beat me to it. FYI - he does ship to Canada, he's the dude I bought the 86 Flyers from...and he also has the following -

This used (light wear) jersey is made by Ebbets Field Flannels. Made from 50% cotton/cotton and 50% polyester. Includes lace up collar, double elbows, professional twill crest (8 inches), and twill number 9 on the sleeves and back. No name is on this jersey. There is some light piling on the neck of the collar.

This used (worn a few times) jersey measures 25” across and includes double elbows, double shoulders, professional twill crest, professional twill numbers, and a loop style fight strap. The numbers on this jersey match the same numbers on the jerseys from 1970. In my opinion, the best feature about this jersey is the dureen material. Very comfortable. This jersey is as close to the original as possible.

This used (light wear) jersey is made by Starter. Includes lace up collar, double elbows, double shoulders, No name and numbers on this jersey. Starter logo and Eastern Conference logo are on the right side of the hem. Jersey is in great shape.

This used (light wear) jersey is an authentic. Jersey style used during from 1995 - 2007. Jersey includes double elbows, double shoulders, professional twill crest, Velcro/double snap fight strap and the Starter logo/NHL logo stitched onto the hem. No numbers and name are on this jersey. There is some minor pilling and a slight pull that runs from the right side of the logo to the side of the jersey (not noticeable in the photos). This jersey also features an autograph from Patrice Bergeron on the right shoulder.

Were any of these ending soon? Cause I don't see a Rangers jersey...

Were any of these ending soon? Cause I don't see a Rangers jersey...

He hasn't posted those...message him if you're interested. Whenever I find a vintage 80s jersey I always ask the seller what else they have, and he gave me a list including the ones he posted. I asked if he cared if I spread the word, and he said to go ahead, but that he'd probably post them all on ebay regardless.

He said the same thing to me....

FYI I picked up the Habs for less than the list price.....yeah yeah yeah....size 42........I don't care....this will make a nice project for me.....

ok, who outbid me on this while i was hiking this weekend?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260824467165&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_2966wt_1344

I forgot to bump up my max bid before i left... doh!

Iv wanted one of these, but with tuition and buying textbooks coming up quick, I need to save what I can.

Anywho

2004 Western All Star $60. Size 48