DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, that doesn't mean they're useless jerseys. Just that the guy listed them like a toolbox dingleberry buttcrack.

Dont forget fandangler!!

Do you guys think that Van de Velde character will get pricey? Its low now but i know that doesnt mean anything. Im also watching some Oilers ultrafil Messier i found but im sure that will skyrocket.

Oilers ultrafil? They never wore ultrafil. They were mesh and air-knit up until EDGE.

Oops..it is air knit i double checked, im still new with the older jerseys.

GRETZKY DID NOT WEAR STARTER WITH THE KINGS.

Sorry, I just had to get that out. Buncha dolts they are. Dolts!

Thank you, 200 pts.

Even if he had, it would have been a double Starter...just sayin...

Oilers ultrafil? They never wore ultrafil. They were mesh and air-knit up until EDGE.

Correct, 400 pts.

Oops..it is air knit i double checked, im still new with the older jerseys.

Write-up coming soon to a forum near you.

Well, that doesn't mean they're useless jerseys. Just that the guy listed them like a toolbox dingleberry buttcrack.

LMFAO!

Balls, I wish I had seen that.

Saw this on ebay, not entirely sure because it says no fightstrap. But from the guys description it sounds good. Size 44 Blackhawks tbtc barberpole.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHICAGO-BLACK-HAWKS-HOCKEY-JERSEY-CCM-NHL-SIZE-44-/220826870269?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336a4ea1fd

Fake. The Roy jersey, that is.

Ha! Instead of buying it at $85, people got greedy...now it's at $51 with 6 days still left. Wanna bet it goes for more than $85 ? :doh:

$110...serves 'em right, greedy basstards!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260829384906&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This lightning jersey was a deal and a half -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260829372473&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Why do I suddenly feel like buying a Twins jersey?? B)

Would I be wrong to ask the seller if the shirt comes with the great rack in it? :thumbsup:

I got the Sabres for $45, going to swap out the nameplate for Audette. Goose never wore that style with CCM at the hem.

I got the Sabres for $45, going to swap out the nameplate for Audette. Goose never wore that style with CCM at the hem.

Good thing i didnt bid again, im glad you got it for such a low price. Once i put in 45 or whatever it was at i said to myself, what exactly would i do with this? Lol..im really glad you got man....BUBBLES!!!