DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Looks legit. I've yet to see one of those faked. Only the Crosby Mem. Cup patched Rimouski jerseys, by the boatload.

True, I have never seen that jersey faked....but you never know....

However from the photos it looks like the fight strap had the standard rectangular piece of twill holding it in place....it was hard to tell but it kinda looked like it

I saw tb426's photo of his, and the material in the silver part looks like dazzle material, and the photo on the listing makes it look like the silver part is shiny.

When jerseys are faked, they do not use accurate materials, that's why I jumped on it.....

The jury's out on that one........I guess we will see when it gets here....

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pick up for a decent price

Dunno what it is but the Flyer edge jerseys are hard to find in a decent price, in particular the newer ones.

I see a lot of jersey's for sale outa PA, to they get em cheaper out that'a way or are they all dumping their collections?

Hmmm <_<

Are there any other sites like rivercity that might have deals coming up clearing out the old stock of edge jerseys?

Are there any other sites like rivercity that might have deals coming up clearing out the old stock of edge jerseys?

Hockeymonkey.com, Hockeytron.com, Modells.com/GSI sites might have deals (they sell the Edge 1.0s online).

http://cgi.ebay.com/...2a1268d814#shId

Is this a deal? Patch is pretty rare too

The numbers are too fat.

This one (with the correct numbers) just sold for $133 (which is a deal, IMO) -

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3369636119

FYI - the '93 all star patch is pretty common, and you can buy one here for $3 (authentic too) -

https://www.rivercit...06.cfm?sku=2651

IJ Customer appreciation week started, their stock is sparse but with 40% you can get a good deal on some of the clearance Edges for sure, like the Rangers (both), Leafs (old away) and Blues (3rd). Wish they had some new Flyers in my size :(

It says only 21% off on the rangers jerseys

Do you have the coupon codes? It's CAP20 for 20% $50+, CAP30 for 30% off $125+, CAP40 for 40% off of $250+. If these aren't ok to post here, my bad just let me know or delete it. I figure everyone on here pretty much gets em anyway.

Do you have the coupon codes? It's CAP20 for 20% $50+, CAP30 for 30% off $125+, CAP40 for 40% off of $250+. If these aren't ok to post here, my bad just let me know or delete it. I figure everyone on here pretty much gets em anyway.

Those are the correct coupon codes for the IJ sale. I think if you are a member here you are on their e-mail list?

On another note I wish RCS would go back down to $99.99 on their EDGE authentics....

Those are the correct coupon codes for the IJ sale. I think if you are a member here you are on their e-mail list?

On another note I wish RCS would go back down to $99.99 on their EDGE authentics....

Not sure about that but would make sense. And samesies dude, although hopefully they include the freakin' AHL this time around.

If you ever use the word 'samesies' again, you're banned.

Go through my posts, I've probably said it about 300 times. You know I'm a 13 year old girl, good sir, don't act surprised. "And we can build this dream together..."

You might need to tell that story lol.

That blues jersey is an example why every time shouldn't try to add black to their jerseys!!!

Isn't it dark blue?