DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I've thought about getting a sacrificial EDGE jersey for plates but the only problem there is that the nameplate is only made from the BACK material and there's so little of that stuff there that it's almost not worth it.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've thought about getting a sacrificial EDGE jersey for plates but the only problem there is that the nameplate is only made from the BACK material and there's so little of that stuff there that it's almost not worth it.

Very true. I was able to get 5 off the Leafs jerseys that I cut up a while back. I really hope they switch to air-knit plates because I only have one white and one blue edge plate left.

I'm thinking about picking up a couple that they have left in size 56, then send 'em to Don to get customized.

I bit the bullet and bought a Flames home, Sabres third, Caps home, Panthers Third and Wild home all in size 56. Cost $564 Canadian after taxes and I got free shipping.

I actually really like the Edge 1.0 for wearing around, but hate them for playing in. I'll never play in these so I'm happy with the price for sure considering what they really cost. haha

I bit the bullet and bought a Flames home, Sabres third, Caps home, Panthers Third and Wild home all in size 56. Cost $564 Canadian after taxes and I got free shipping.

I actually really like the Edge 1.0 for wearing around, but hate them for playing in. I'll never play in these so I'm happy with the price for sure considering what they really cost. haha

I didn't know you were referencing the RCS sale. But dam, for $100 each!?!? I may have to grab a few when I get home from work tonight. That is, if what I want aren't sold out by then.... let us hope not! :D

EDIT: Do you know how much you have to spend for FREE shipping?

I think it is $140 to get free shipping

Thanks man, I appreciate it! :thumbsup: I'm getting in on this sale ASAP! :D

There are Canucks jerseys - Premiers - going for $44 to $29 on NHL shop. Is that a mistake? I keep checking if they are kids sizes but they aren't.

There are Canucks jerseys - Premiers - going for $44 to $29 on NHL shop. Is that a mistake? I keep checking if they are kids sizes but they aren't.

Yeah they are adult dizes but they arent premier jerseys of the jerseys the Canucks wear. They are some sort of fashion jersey much like the St.Patricks jerseys the release ever year

It says the canuck jerseys below are not premier jerseys (They use all screen printed stuff).

Thanks for the reply orangecrush8 and OR68, I did see the fine print but I didn't realize they were just some fashion jersey. I guess when it's too good to be true, it usually is. I appreciate you replying before I actually bought one of those. :thumbsup:

If you're looking for white nameplates, I've got some Amerks edge socks for sale. You can cut some out of them. I cut one out for a ROY Sabres White slug 1.0, and it matches perfectly.

2415793350105237255S500x500Q85.jpg

Was at my local Liquidation World store a little while ago - had some Reebok jerseys marked down to $7.

Most were kids/smaller sizes, but picked up a cheap white XXL Buffaslug replica (tag says 7185 Premier Jers). They also had quite a few NLL jerseys and I got a size 56 New York Titans one.

Was at my local Liquidation World store a little while ago - had some Reebok jerseys marked down to $7.

Most were kids/smaller sizes, but picked up a cheap white XXL Buffaslug replica (tag says 7185 Premier Jers). They also had quite a few NLL jerseys and I got a size 56 New York Titans one.

Any Wings jerseys?

Any Wings jerseys?

Never saw any Wings jerseys. I probably didn't get there on the first day when the jerseys got in; I got a first look when they were on for $20 and picked some up when marked down to $7. Wasn't a lot of choice in NHL jerseys that were XL or bigger - I only saw many, many, white Buffaslug jerseys and a few Columbus practice jerseys and two white Canucks ones with screened crest - most were/are NLL jerseys. If you have a Liquidation World in your area could always try there.

is the free shipping good on any purchase over $140? like if i get a customized jersey, that would qualify because im at $170?

just curious if there are any exclusions