sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can always have it shipped fedex or ups

...and risk paying obscene amounts of border tarriffs?!? Nay, sir...I say nay.

FYI - it's only been rolling 24 hour strikes thus far...

I think they'll reach a deal before it gets too out of hand; government or not, they're a business, and the longer they're out, the more business they' risk losing to the other guys...

I snagged it this morning, then i saw your post. :)

I should be fine with Canada Post delivery as i am in Toronto, ON, the seller is in Montreal, QC, and neither city has been disrupted by the strike, so far.

nice, glad someone here got it. If it was a Fisherman I wouldve snagged it but I dont really have a need for that style jersey.

Who won that? Anyone on herE? PM ME PLEASE!!!!

Seriously only jersey I need to complete the Isles collection from when I was alive...had to go out for ice cream :(

There are some nice patches on sale here

I got an NHL Premiere 09 from Finland to add to a future Vokoun or Weiss Panthers jersey

http://www.sportsk.com/sapac.html

Yep they are definitely legit. Does anyone know about the Cup patches SportsK has from the early 90s? Are they legit or just reproductions?

Yep they are definitely legit. Does anyone know about the Cup patches SportsK has from the early 90s? Are they legit or just reproductions?

Many, not all, come in the National Emblem packaging with the NHL hologram. The pics of the individual patches usually tell the tale. Good Luck.

I know for certain the 1992 Cup Finals Patch is terrible. It has Eastern and Western Conference on there when the conferences had not changed their names yet. I got one of these off of ebay for the 1992 Finals http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170188972718&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT While I realize it has some small differences from the real one, at least the conference names are correct, and it looks quite good on the jersey.

I know for certain the 1992 Cup Finals Patch is terrible. It has Eastern and Western Conference on there when the conferences had not changed their names yet. I got one of these off of ebay for the 1992 Finals http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170188972718&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT While I realize it has some small differences from the real one, at least the conference names are correct, and it looks quite good on the jersey.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. :thumbsup: It does look off, especially the deep blue coloring. I'll definitely buy from the link you posted when I need a 1992 SCF patch. Obviously the only way to get an authentic one is likely from a gamer or a collector who has a jersey from that era.

I'll definitely buy from the link you posted when I need a 1992 SCF patch. Obviously the only way to get an authentic one is likely from a gamer or a collector who has a jersey from that era.

I found an authentic last week...now it just has to get here :(

From that link or elsewhere?

Ebay

I actually managed to score a '92 and '93, both authentic with borders, twill, and all.

I'm eager to get them.

I'll take some pics and post it 'em when they arrive.

Well for those patches it should be a CCM not Starter. Also the customization looks wee-bit off on the 4 on the back. Finally it's $30 shipping from New Zealand - so who knows how long it could take or what could happen along the way.

That's a replica. Nothing special about it. 40 bucks is about right for a blank, used replica.