DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

How small is a size 44?

It's not as small as imagine

IMG_1020.jpg

The Red Wings jersey on top is a Nike size 44. Under it is a Canucks Ultrafil size 48. Your signature said you're looking for CCM jersey in 48-52. So, if you prefer CCM size 48 more, Nike 44 should fit you. Otherwise, it will be small for you.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not as small as imagine

IMG_1020.jpg

The Red Wings jersey on top is a Nike size 44. Under it is a Canucks Ultrafil size 48. Your signature said you're looking for CCM jersey in 48-52. So, if you prefer CCM size 48 more, Nike 44 should fit you. Otherwise, it will be small for you.

Man, you're making this difficult! If you dont mind, could you just measure your 44 for the pit to pit and the top of the collar (like just above where the size tag is) to the end of the sleeve?

That's more than enough. I figured it was probably tiny. Ah well

To the best of my knowledge the authentic Nike jerseys tend to run a little bigger than CCM ultrafil authentics. A 48 in Nike is bigger than a 48 in CCM. So I would assume a 44 in Nike would be larger than a 44 CCM. So I think you would fit in a 44 fine. Might as well take a stab at that Flyers jersey.

That's the second time I've seen one of you guys post an eBay link that uses that weirdo-looking page format. What's the deal there?

That's the second time I've seen one of you guys post an eBay link that uses that weirdo-looking page format. What's the deal there?

That's the mobile site....very "compact" version of eBay

Grrr.... if it was only the NIKE style... Then I'd be all over it! :D

The blue is one now mine, Muahhahahaha

Yeah, if I wasn't at a BBQ and working from my crack-berry I would have had both. I'll settle for the White

Quite the steal for both of us, anybody wanna trade a blank blue size 48 Oilers for a 54? Didn't think so...

I grew out a bit since my younger days.

Yeah, if I wasn't at a BBQ and working from my crack-berry I would have had both. I'll settle for the White

Quite the steal for both of us, anybody wanna trade a blank blue size 48 Oilers for a 54? Didn't think so...

I grew out a bit since my younger days.

congrats, nice job! I think they were a steal too, very surprised they didn't get out of hand

i didn't go for the white one, but the day i saw the black one i knew i had to have it, lol

You should get it done like tb426's be-u-tiful Modano, with the fancy font -

2245611450070768483S425x425Q85.jpg

2763269050105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

The standard font is too plain and too common, IMO