DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Reebok-NHL-Blackhawks-Jersey-w-fight-strap-/130516576077?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6364e74d

Pretty sure this is a legit RBK edge, although this debunks the theory regarding necktag wording being RBK on home/away and REEBOK being on 3rds/all star jerseys

Either it's an error tag or the latest batch of Edges with the REEBOK tag going universal. Seller probably won this in some Illinois lottery game because they give out red 54 Hawks Edge jerseys as prizes. That's why the red 54 blanks have been showing up on eBay.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Either it's an error tag or the latest batch of Edges with the REEBOK tag going universal. Seller probably won this in some Illinois lottery game because they give out red 54 Hawks Edge jerseys as prizes. That's why the red 54 blanks have been showing up on eBay.

Yeah, it's definitely real.

Here's another:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chelios-White-Chicago-Blackhawks-Signed-Jersey-/110683235809?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c53c25e1

I messaged him after he sold the Pens Lemieux for $135, asking him if he had any more authentics, but he never even responded to me :(

How did you message him, I am prevented from messaging him on ebay. eBay blocks you from messsaging a seller if they don't ship to your area.

How did you message him, I am prevented from messaging him on ebay. eBay blocks you from messsaging a seller if they don't ship to your area.

Add the seller to your favorite sellers list. Then go to your list and from the drop-down menu, select 'contact member'. When that screen comes up, check the box that says 'This is not about an item', and select continue. You can contact anyone you want no matter where they are :thumbsup:

Add the seller to your favorite sellers list. Then go to your list and from the drop-down menu, select 'contact member'. When that screen comes up, check the box that says 'This is not about an item', and select continue. You can contact anyone you want no matter where they are :thumbsup:

Nice......thx for the info

I grabbed this this morning. It hadn't been listed for very long at all. It will either become a great vintage piece or it will be used for nameplates. Either way will work just fine. I was going to ask the seller for more pics, but I wasn't sure how long it would last at that BIN price.

I grabbed this this morning. It hadn't been listed for very long at all. It will either become a great vintage piece or it will be used for nameplates. Either way will work just fine. I was going to ask the seller for more pics, but I wasn't sure how long it would last at that BIN price.

Nice pickup Jay, even if it just becomes a nameplate donor.

Btw, who knew there were Avs fans in Tonganoxie, Kansas?

Nice pickup Jay, even if it just becomes a nameplate donor.

Btw, who knew there were Avs fans in Tonganoxie, Kansas?

I'll take that jersey either way Matt. And there's classy Avs fans everywhere in the good ole mid west. Let's hope they have good taste in jerseys too.

Thats nuts, I have his first ever training camp jersey so it must be worth 10K if that one is worth $800. :stickhndl:

I would guess the bid is more for the charity then the jersey itself.

A great deal on a Rangers 6100 that was customized as a Gomez jersey but I guess that could be fixed.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Scott-Gomez-Authentic-Reebok-NYR-jersey-/150602193122?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item23109718e2

Wow they want $30 to ship to Canada via USPS :S And I thought ebay sellers where bad

Wow they want $30 to ship to Canada via USPS :S And I thought ebay sellers where bad

They just were added a few weeks ago the 30.00 shipping is great you pay no duites or brokerage fees at all and shipping is quick .

They just were added a few weeks ago the 30.00 shipping is great you pay no duites or brokerage fees at all and shipping is quick .

I've never paid duties or brokerage with anything shipped via USPS ever...I'm on the east coast of Canada and had jerseys recently shipped to me from the far west coast of the US and they cost $10-$12 via USPS and they had full declared value on them (no attempt at tax fraud). It's places like UPS that nail you with the ridiculous brokerage fee. I've seen fees upwards of $20 just for brokerage on a $50 item, then the duty on top of that. I don't mind paying my taxes but when UPS take advantage like that I try to avoid them like the plague.

I've never paid duties or brokerage with anything shipped via USPS ever...I'm on the east coast of Canada and had jerseys recently shipped to me from the far west coast of the US and they cost $10-$12 via USPS and they had full declared value on them (no attempt at tax fraud). It's places like UPS that nail you with the ridiculous brokerage fee. I've seen fees upwards of $20 just for brokerage on a $50 item, then the duty on top of that. I don't mind paying my taxes but when UPS take advantage like that I try to avoid them like the plague.

Well the $10-$12 shipping maybe USPS First Class which doesnt offer tracking. Did they have tracking on it? Iv gotten a jersey from Meigray and it was tracked so they at least use USPS Priority if not Express. I do agree though, the $30 is expensive, especially because the package that my jersey came in was very small

Well the $10-$12 shipping maybe USPS First Class which doesnt offer tracking. Did they have tracking on it? Iv gotten a jersey from Meigray and it was tracked so they at least use USPS Priority if not Express. I do agree though, the $30 is expensive, especially because the package that my jersey came in was very small

It had a customs number you could use to verify the shipment but that's it. For the sake of $20 on something like a $50 item I don't care about tracking as it still has insurance up to either $100 or $200 value

Do you guys know where I can find authentic all-star jerseys (from this year)?

Very hard to find I have not seen any since the first week after the game ,there was one seller from Pittsburgh that had some not sure if they sold out . Keep you eye on Ebay maybe they will pop up as I purshaed one from Mie Gray just to get one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170635638144&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Looks like someone got a GREAT deal on this one!

Anyone here?

Just goes to show you how awful the market is right now if you're selling, huh? A pro Lemieux jersey for UNDER $200?? That's ludicrous.

Wow! That's not much. If only I seen that.

had it on my watch list. Why I let it pass I'll never know.