DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crazy price. Could have got a customised one for that....no shill bidding there is there?

I was watching that and was considering bidding on it...but not at that price lol

Same here the price just got carried away

who wants to bet this jersey is relisted at 150.00 starting price

On time to the party for once.

Nice! :thumbsup:

On time to the party for once.

So that was YOU who nabbed it? I was looking at it, but I didn't pull the trigger (obviously) mostly because I wanna grab a baseball jersey or two if I can and also because I'm gonna try to get at least two of my hockey jerseys lettered over the summer.

###### it, My new job makes me miss stuff like this. *************

So that was YOU who nabbed it? I was looking at it, but I didn't pull the trigger (obviously) mostly because I wanna grab a baseball jersey or two if I can and also because I'm gonna try to get at least two of my hockey jerseys lettered over the summer.

It was (is it bad form to admit it?). I'd had my eye on an authentic last week, but it got out of my price range. I've always loved the quality of those Pro Players, so I figured it was too good to pass up. DaNoobie, thanks for the tip!

Funny story about cheap Pro Player jerseys...11 years ago, in summer of 2000, I walked into a Value City in my hometown of Akron t find a huge circular rack with nothing but PP replicas for $30 and practice jerseys for $15. I grabbed a Senators third and a Habs and Leafs practice, but I passed on SO MANY OTHERS. Today I'd buy one of everything.

It was (is it bad form to admit it?). I'd had my eye on an authentic last week, but it got out of my price range. I've always loved the quality of those Pro Players, so I figured it was too good to pass up. DaNoobie, thanks for the tip!

Funny story about cheap Pro Player jerseys...11 years ago, in summer of 2000, I walked into a Value City in my hometown of Akron t find a huge circular rack with nothing but PP replicas for $30 and practice jerseys for $15. I grabbed a Senators third and a Habs and Leafs practice, but I passed on SO MANY OTHERS. Today I'd buy one of everything.

I believe another board member (Rabinsurance?) had a similar experience when the Starters were phased out, picked up a ton of authentics and replicas at Value City. It's a shame that never really happened with the 6100s when the Edge came out. There were some discounts online, but nothing that good and teams were limited.

Also, as always, I have to restate that the ProPlayer replicas are the greatest replica hockey jerseys ever made. Good choice in picking up that white Liberty.

I believe another board member (Rabinsurance?) had a similar experience when the Starters were phased out, picked up a ton of authentics and replicas at Value City. It's a shame that never really happened with the 6100s when the Edge came out. There were some discounts online, but nothing that good and teams were limited.

Also, as always, I have to restate that the ProPlayer replicas are the greatest replica hockey jerseys ever made. Good choice in picking up that white Liberty.

I remember those good old days as a kid when the starters where clearanced at $15 at a local store that sold them here. Got a bunch of rangers ones (no white liberty ones unfortunally). Of course i wanted a black senators one and the liberty but they didnt have them.

I believe another board member (Rabinsurance?) had a similar experience when the Starters were phased out, picked up a ton of authentics and replicas at Value City.

Starter and Pro Player. Although they were not many authentic PP jerseys at all. I got a lot of replicas, though. Starter, on the other hand, I got a lot of authentics. The only PP authentic that I got there was a Rangers' road that was mis-tagged as a replica. Years ago, around 1995, I was able to get some Bauer IHL replica jerseys there for dirt cheap. I miss those days.

Here's one. Dangle is selling an authentic White Red Wings 56 RBK Lidstrom New 85 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Niklas-Lidstrom-Detroit-Red-Wings-2005-06-RBK-size-56-/320689650085?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aaa97b9a5

Here's one. Dangle is selling an authentic White Red Wings 56 RBK Lidstrom New 85 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Niklas-Lidstrom-Detroit-Red-Wings-2005-06-RBK-size-56-/320689650085?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aaa97b9a5

Back number font isn't correct, and the middle point of the "M" should dip lower.

If only that was a 48 or a 52. <_<

Agreed on both counts. I REALLY want to get my PP Liberty lettered as one of the first jerseys I do when we get closer to next season. I have four jerseys to choose between and will probably only do two, and as much as I'd like to get my white Liberty lettered quickly I think I'm gonna do both of my blue ones.

Size 48 Rangers blue Starter mesh authentic BIN $70 or make an offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270740684375

Via la Starter mesh.

Is that legit? Cause I want to get it but based on the strap and the fact that I heard gretzkys in that style were faked im not sure.