Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tent jersey. Good price though.

52 is not a tent.

hummm...

52 is not a tent.

hummm...

read up.

I was going to grab the thing until I read the measurements...52's are huge on me to begin with but that thing would be enormous on me. Do the Mesh CCM's tend to run large?

Oh no! That's a Stocko special. Look at how small the snaps are in the fight strap. Definitely a reproduction. I don't know where they're coming from but they're getting more and more prominent. The RANGERS across the chest looks strange too. It almost looks like it was applied too low. I don't like it one bit.

paid 68.00 for it

very nice. I'm saying though, at the price it was listed is it worth it to save $10 when someone can hit the B.I.N. while your waiting to get a response on your best offer.

It didn't happen this time but man I would be soooooo pissed if I saw something for cheap and somebody else got it from me because I decided to try and save a few bucks by submitting an offer instead of hitting the B.I.N.

Oh no! That's a Stocko special. Look at how small the snaps are in the fight strap. Definitely a reproduction. I don't know where they're coming from but they're getting more and more prominent. The RANGERS across the chest looks strange too. It almost looks like it was applied too low. I don't like it one bit.

What is a "Stocko special"?

The fight strap snaps aren't the same as a normal CCM strap. It's some sort of reproduced jersey. I don't know where from but it's not a true CCM authentic unfortunately. I've had that specific jersey type debunked by Barry Meisel himself.

The fight strap snaps aren't the same as a normal CCM strap. It's some sort of reproduced jersey. I don't know where from but it's not a true CCM authentic unfortunately. I've had that specific jersey type debunked by Barry Meisel himself.

I knew you meant the jersey wasn't authentic, I just hadn't heard the term "Stocko" before.

Kinda cracked me up.

The reason I say that is because the word STOCKO is stamped into the metal around the back of the buttons.

Thanks...now I completely understand.

You made me run to my closet to see if anything was stamped into the straps I have.

Nope...just smooth metal.

Oddly enough, I've only ever seen them in Rangers jerseys. I don't know who's making them but they must be a Rangers fan. GREAT.

<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

I just looked through their other auctions, and found this guy, $125 buy-it-now, obo -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380332524843

What d'ya think?

very nice. I'm saying though, at the price it was listed is it worth it to save $10 when someone can hit the B.I.N. while your waiting to get a response on your best offer.

It didn't happen this time but man I would be soooooo pissed if I saw something for cheap and somebody else got it from me because I decided to try and save a few bucks by submitting an offer instead of hitting the B.I.N.

I got the Habs for $100 as a best offer, and there was already 1 pending offer on it....think that person's pissed right now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=380332524843&si=RuxG99oqwMxmh%252FLjNxJM7ius5%252BQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item588d95cad2&item=380332526290&nma=true&pt=US_Mens_Athleticwear&rt=nc&si=RuxG99oqwMxmh%252FLjNxJM7ius5%252BQ%253D

Also the blue portion at the sleeve end is really short. There's much more blue on an authentic -

2977445780105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

48!!!! ARG!

NWT, make an offer, get a liberty at a good price -

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3366e32d33

Oh, I almost forgot; 48!!! ARG!

The jersey Gods must wear 48's I swear!

NWT, make an offer, get a liberty at a good price -

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item3366e32d33

Oh, I almost forgot; 48!!! ARG!

That jersey has been listed 3 times already, at 200, 160, and now 150 (maybe twice at 150). I got the exact same thing for 100. I offered up to 110, and it's on auto reject at that price. I think it's overpriced.

Why you hate on size 48?

The players don't wear 48's so it makes them less authentic IMO plus they are small. With all your equipment on its real small..

The players don't wear 48's so it makes them less authentic IMO plus they are small. With all your equipment on its real small..

Well there are probably many people who wear 48 so don't hate. Although size 46, who wears that?

Anything the players don't wear, I don't buy.

They 48's and below are like shirt not hockey jerseys. 46's and 44's are for fans who want too wear them like a shirt to a game or high school/collage.

I know they fit way better but anything under a size 48 lowers the value.