sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Needs some work, but this was a good pickup for the winner -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=180650351698&si=RuxG99oqwMxmh%252FLjNxJM7ius5%252BQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

That Nords for $40 is crazy!! If the guy bought it from Rivercity back in the day, he probably still paid a few hundred for it...wonder why he let it go so cheap?

Yeh the name definitely needs to be redone and the sleeve numbers look too fat, but it was still a steal for someone even if it ends up being a total strip job.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/w...em=260767901154

Beaten to it by mere seconds while working on the Hart trophy thread. I blame Corey Perry! :(

I messaged him about it, asking if he knew what he had, telling him he probably could have gotten more for it. He replied telling me he bought 2 of them back in the 90s from Rivercitysports, as a 2 for 1 deal. And then he messaged me back, telling me he was going to list the other one. He just posted it and I took it for $180-

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260768162739&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Wasn't $40, but hey, $180 for a blank Nords, I'm not complaining.

FYI, the reason I'm buying it is because I want to do up a single layer (blue only) Sakic 89-91, instead of my current 91-95 version -

2208075750105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2119300550105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

So if anyone's interested in it, I'll be selling it after the new Nords arrives :)

What size is it and what is the price ????

It's a 48, and I'll have to dig up my receipts to find out what I paid. I think it was around $260 though, but I could be wrong.

Either way, when it goes up, I'll post it in the trading post with all the details.

If you're interested, pls just PM me instead of posting in this topic, thanks.

Nice deal on that lake erie. Sz 58 pretty much guarantees it's a TI right?

I got the jersey today. It looks like they made a mistake in the listing, though. Calling it authentic was misleading...

it's game-worn. :D

Unless the people they got it from wore it in a game, this has the solid markings on the sleeves and numbers of having seen the ice in Cleveland.

The jersey seems a bit shorter than the other Edge jerseys I have, even in the same size. I wonder if that is by design for the player.

Pictures?

Are you comparing a 2.0 to a 1.0?

Great job either way! $35 for a gamer is in my price range! :thumbsup:

I have both 1.0's and 2.0's and this one seems short compared to both of them.

I'll get pics soon (all I have is a cell phone camera for now) and put them in the "it arrived today" thread later.

I have both 1.0's and 2.0's and this one seems short compared to both of them.

I'll get pics soon (all I have is a cell phone camera for now) and put them in the "it arrived today" thread later.

Can't wait for the pictures lol.

Is it shorter in the arms? I know a lot of players like the jersey only go up to the elbow pads (I am the same way)

Can't wait for the pictures lol.

Is it shorter in the arms? I know a lot of players like the jersey only go up to the elbow pads (I am the same way)

No, it's shorter in overall length. The arms are fine, it just seems to not come down as far at the waist. I know it isn't me because I have been losing weight lately, not gaining it. B)

No, it's shorter in overall length. The arms are fine, it just seems to not come down as far at the waist. I know it isn't me because I have been losing weight lately, not gaining it. B)

Either way, great pick up!

Good job on the weight loss! I have lost 45 pounds since the middle of February.

OK who just bought that guys Messier jersey...?

I hit buy it now and it was unavailable :(. Someone barely beat me to it!

What Messier jersey?

How accurate was moose rangers cup jersey?

What Messier jersey?

I think this is the Messier jersey everyone is talking about.

Looks good to me, the jersey is obviously legit and don't see any issue with the customization from the pics provided. Not sure how good the 94 cup patch it, but those vary so wildly and none of the ones you can/could buy every truly matched the ones on the gamers.

Buy me......

My link

(not my auction)

Tent jersey. Good price though.

A 52 is a tent jersey? You people are gonna give me serious self-image issues.

Read the width dimensions its not a normal 52 cut. 31" width is normal?