DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

You plan on WEARING IT????? You're dead to me, boy.

I'm a little late on this, but if it wasn't a one-story drop, I'd swing by his apartment and help him out the window :D

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ran into a guy in person who was wearing a Jonathan Toews gamer from his freshman year with North Dakota. I asked him how much he'd sell it for and he said $5000...doesn't sound like a half bad price to be honest. There are only 7 college gamers of his in existence, and one of those is a one-game wonder. Another was worn maybe 3-4 times at most. Also, Toews himself has one (I believe his home white from his sophomore year with the A). So, in reality, there are 6 college gamers of his available, and two of those are barely worn...the one I saw was neither of the barely worn ones. Considering everything, there are really only 4 quality gamers of his out there. If you compare to the value of his Blackhawks gamers, which he wears at least 10 of each season alone, that makes his Sioux gamers quite rare...then throw in the fact that it's a Sioux gamer, and the value increases even more (when comparing to the value of gamers from other colleges).

What do you gamer experts think on the $5000 price tag? Like I said, I didn't that it was half bad.

If you dont buy it give him my email.....thats a money maker for sure

One of my fav movies of all time. Mario? you listen to mario. mario's a ##### psycho. The play that chazz does with it is also very good. Anyways back on topic.

Heres one thats not a bad price (Although I find it comical about this sellers shipping since 1st class shipping costs 6 bucks)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CALGARY-FLAMES-AUTHENTIC-GAME-JERSEY-XL-NEW-FIGHTSTRAP-/220759828354?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item33664fa782

Its most definitely not $6 since hes from Canada. $34.99 is definitely high though. It costs me close to $30 to ship to eastern US and mid $20s western US by expedited, and about $15 within Canada by regular (or double it by express post across Canada to eastern parts of Canada)

You guys definitely have it good down there. Got a package for around $5-7 from California the week after it was mailed out before. Talk about cheap!

Its most definitely not $6 since hes from Canada. $34.99 is definitely high though. It costs me close to $30 to ship to eastern US and mid $20s western US by expedited, and about $15 within Canada by regular (or double it by express post across Canada to eastern parts of Canada)

You guys definitely have it good down there. Got a package for around $5-7 from California the week after it was mailed out before. Talk about cheap!

Didnt know that. Mailing stuff to canada only costs me 6 or 7 bucks here. Never realized up there its so much more. What a crime. Its actually cheaper to mail stuff to canada and mexico than it is in most of the US.

Alright my sub 5'8 brothers

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=3048&pid=55755&st=880entry55755

Now, while theres no mention of a fight strap or a picture of the back, I believe from the size tag picture that its written in pen, and from this, I think this is most likely a late 80s Rangers Leetch jersey. Given that he did a not so good job advertising this, feel free to try and inquire for pics of the back and such to maybe score yourself a nice Rangers jersey!

Didnt know that. Mailing stuff to canada only costs me 6 or 7 bucks here. Never realized up there its so much more. What a crime. Its actually cheaper to mail stuff to canada and mexico than it is in most of the US.

I hate it when I sell a Kings jersey and shipping costs me $30 to Glendale...and then a week later I receive a package from Lakewood and I see a USPS shipping stamp with a $8.04 price on it.

:noway:

Our dollars are on par, eh?

Um, that's a link to the forum. Can you give me the link please? :-p

I'm guessing it's this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Authentic-LEETCH-Rangers-NHL-Sewn-Jersey-CCM-44-/110668157669?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c45612e5

And if so, the customization is way off.

Just thought I would post here that that Blue Rangers jersey from the guy with 0 feedback arrived at my house, though I won't be home to look at it till Saturday night most likely. At least it's comforting to know that the guy actually sent it, just gotta hope it looks ok (even though it's gonna be stripped).

I hate it when I sell a Kings jersey and shipping costs me $30 to Glendale...and then a week later I receive a package from Lakewood and I see a USPS shipping stamp with a $8.04 price on it.

:noway:

Our dollars are on par, eh?

Well they certainly are. Canada just needs to get their mail services' $hit together. Then you guys would be paying less to send mail to the USA.

Doesn't the NHL Player tag in the neck usually mean it's been customized?

Man I'd be swimming in the ocean wearing that thing! :lol: Now if it was a size 48 then I'd go for it. :thumbsup: But yes that is a GREAT deal for a blank authentic. Those Sharks jerseys are somewhat difficult to find.

I have a couple friends starting up a beer league team and we're looking for a team set of jerseys. We don't really care which team it is but we were looking at getting a set of Islanders Premier jerseys for $40/piece off RiverCitySports.com Any other deals to be had? We'd be looking for about 16-20 jerseys in total or so. Possibly a home and away set depending on the price.

Thanks!

I have a couple friends starting up a beer league team and we're looking for a team set of jerseys. We don't really care which team it is but we were looking at getting a set of Islanders Premier jerseys for $40/piece off RiverCitySports.com Any other deals to be had? We'd be looking for about 16-20 jerseys in total or so. Possibly a home and away set depending on the price.

Thanks!

Man, theres been an auction selling something like... a huge number, mid teens or more I believe, of XL Avs jerseys. Its been listed and relisted a couple times at $200 for the lot, but I cant seem to find it right now. Definitely keep your eyes open if its not an urgent need.

Alternatively maybe check out hockeyoverstock.com to see if they have any uncrested stuff or cheaper replicas?

edit:

http://www.hockeyoverstock.com/ccmjer550dal.html

XXL in stock

Man, theres been an auction selling something like... a huge number, mid teens or more I believe, of XL Avs jerseys. Its been listed and relisted a couple times at $200 for the lot, but I cant seem to find it right now. Definitely keep your eyes open if its not an urgent need.

Alternatively maybe check out hockeyoverstock.com to see if they have any uncrested stuff or cheaper replicas?

edit:

http://www.hockeyoverstock.com/ccmjer550dal.html

XXL in stock

I believe that this is the auction that DaNoobie was talking about.

12 XXL burgundy Avs jerseys