DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

But that jersey will make the stains better because it has intangibles.

Intangibles? Leave Chris Drury out of this.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I ran into a guy in person who was wearing a Jonathan Toews gamer from his freshman year with North Dakota. I asked him how much he'd sell it for and he said $5000...doesn't sound like a half bad price to be honest. There are only 7 college gamers of his in existence, and one of those is a one-game wonder. Another was worn maybe 3-4 times at most. Also, Toews himself has one (I believe his home white from his sophomore year with the A). So, in reality, there are 6 college gamers of his available, and two of those are barely worn...the one I saw was neither of the barely worn ones. Considering everything, there are really only 4 quality gamers of his out there. If you compare to the value of his Blackhawks gamers, which he wears at least 10 of each season alone, that makes his Sioux gamers quite rare...then throw in the fact that it's a Sioux gamer, and the value increases even more (when comparing to the value of gamers from other colleges).

What do you gamer experts think on the $5000 price tag? Like I said, I didn't that it was half bad.

Just a side note, I think most randoms throw out a monster price but in reality, the jersey can most likely be had for considerably less than their initial offering. So it might be worth while to dig this further

And by randoms, in this content, I mean normal people.

The guy needs to be smacked for wearing a Toews game-worn jersey out of the house.

###### right! That is most hanus jersey foul of all time!

That worse then wearing one with signature!

I ran into a guy in person who was wearing a Jonathan Toews gamer from his freshman year with North Dakota. I asked him how much he'd sell it for and he said $5000...doesn't sound like a half bad price to be honest. There are only 7 college gamers of his in existence, and one of those is a one-game wonder. Another was worn maybe 3-4 times at most. Also, Toews himself has one (I believe his home white from his sophomore year with the A). So, in reality, there are 6 college gamers of his available, and two of those are barely worn...the one I saw was neither of the barely worn ones. Considering everything, there are really only 4 quality gamers of his out there. If you compare to the value of his Blackhawks gamers, which he wears at least 10 of each season alone, that makes his Sioux gamers quite rare...then throw in the fact that it's a Sioux gamer, and the value increases even more (when comparing to the value of gamers from other colleges).

What do you gamer experts think on the $5000 price tag? Like I said, I didn't that it was half bad.

You really should bring up that MAJOR point of him wearing the thing around town like an total Arse and that it could be ruined to the point of making a photo-match up next to impossible, If he marked it up any more. Who knows how many times he worn the thing!

Any serious hobby shop wouldn't pay him any more then $4000k after hearing he wore the thing around.

Well, let's look at it another way then. You just paid six grand for a game-worn hockey jersey of your favorite player and current NHL superstar/Stanley Cup captain(hehehehehehe). Then, you wear it to the game....only to have some drunken toolbox knuckle-scraper bump into you with his tray full of hot dogs and nachos. Now, you've got a nice yellow stain on the chest that won't come out with a pressure washer. So, your jersey just went from being worth close to eight-thousand dollars to about twenty bucks in one fell swoop! YAY!

I can see wearing scrub jerseys to games and around in. But not the big boys. They stay at home where it's safe and clean.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

If anyone here collects Mitchell & Ness jerseys, starting today they have a sale on, 30% off any order

We've reached another milestone with 15,000 Facebook Fans. As always, we like to say thanks so we're offering 30% off all jerseys, excluding the mesh BP jerseys, now through Wednesday at 10:00 AM. Enter code FB15K at checkout. Thanks to all of you for your support and feedback. We really appreciate it.

http://www.mitchellandness.com/

A decent BIN price on a Bauer Predators jersey.

Bauer Predators

One question. Is this seller a member here?

No, but he's a decent seller. I've bought plenty from him over the years.

Anyone looking for an authentic Blackhawks barberpole Vintage series, here ya go:

http://www.stadiumclassics.com/prod/1723-Chicago-Blackhawks-Authentic-Vintage-Throwback-Jersey-1992-by-CCM.html

They have an ebay store too. I got a Canucks Vintage authentic from them for less than they advertise on their regular website. They are good to deal with.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ST-Loius-Blues-KOHO-Kenady-ICE-JERSEY-/110667907172?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c4524064

hockeydb shows Stillman as having worn #12 during 01/02, so if anyone is interested, just an easy nameplate switch away!

They have an ebay store too. I got a Canucks Vintage authentic from them for less than they advertise on their regular website. They are good to deal with.

Stadium Style also offers this monstrosity:

gretzkyrangerswhitejersey.jpg

I am starting to believe that all Pre-Edge Rangers jerseys begin life with Gretzky on them. :angry:

Stadium Style also offers this monstrosity:

gretzkyrangerswhitejersey.jpg

I am starting to believe that all Pre-Edge Rangers jerseys begin life with Gretzky on them. :angry:

Haha. I've seen RBK jerseys with Gretzky on them, mostly knockoffs but a couple legit replicas also. I'm kind of leaning towards putting Gretzky on my White Liberty when the time comes, the more I see it the more I wanna do it.

When they say damage, they mean from where the number tag was removed inside the hemline. It's nothing that can't be ironed out. Don't be swayed by that at all.

Has anybody had any experience buying blank jerseys from meigray? They say there might be some damage to them. Has anybody had that experience?

Iv gotten some 2.0s from Meigray. They take off the Meigray tag so its going to show some markings, but on mine, its nothing significant at all.

Haha sorry Mike, but it was really one of the few ones that would actually fit me without swimming on me. I would've much preferred the Rangers jersey, or even a Bruins/Caps/Avs jersey, but they were all way too big. I wish they had the Devs jersey in red, but oh well.