sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Avalanche Starter

The Crest looks wrinkled. It could probably be used for name plate material.

I bought that and sent it back...its in rough shape and it has a surge energy drink on the back hem that he doesn't list...so pass unless you want it for material

It's not much of a deal or steal per-say but Meigray has game-issued Forsberg jerseys for $450. And yes, I bought one, lol. I don't have a gamer and I know this isn't a gamer but this may be as close as I can get to a Forsberg gamer without dishing out a few grand. I got a road.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Anaheim-Mighty-Ducks-Authentic-Jersey-56-3rd-Alternate-/220755214236?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3366093f9c

very agreeable BIN for a quite rare jersey I believe.

edit: btw, in case you're interested, its spelled "per se" Latin I believe, but not certain on this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/Anaheim-Mighty-Ducks-Authentic-Jersey-56-3rd-Alternate-/220755214236?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3366093f9c

edit: btw, in case you're interested, its spelled "per se" Latin I believe, but not certain on this one

Would size 56 fit on me? I usually wear large on the 550s, Pro player and my RBK replica is medium but I could fit really well on large

Would size 56 fit on me? I usually wear large on the 550s, Pro player and my RBK replica is medium but I could fit really well on large

56 is like a 2xl on replicas so it may be BIG.

FWIW, "per se" is Latin, effectively translated to "as such".

Someone needs to buy that so I don't.

Someone needs to buy that so I don't.

If you're talking about the Ducks jersey I'm thinking about it, but my jersey money is in limbo between paypal and my bank for another day or so.

No, I can't justify it. I already have one, it's a bit too big, and I just got an authentic 1996 AS jersey that I hadn't planned for.

No, I can't justify it. I already have one, it's a bit too big, and I just got an authentic 1996 AS jersey that I hadn't planned for.

Solution: You give me the AS jersey so you can buy that Ducks jersey. Win-win.

Solution: You give me the AS jersey so you can buy that Ducks jersey. Win-win.

I could always buy it and put in on my BILL! Ahhh. You're quackers if you think I'm giving you that all-star, sir. Heh.

I am also watching this ducks jersey I may just pull the trigger if I can find a place that can number it for me the authenic way .