DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Solution: You give me the AS jersey so you can buy that Ducks jersey. Win-win.

WINNING!!!

I am also watching this ducks jersey I may just pull the trigger if I can find a place that can number it for me the authenic way .

EPS. They did the one in my sig.

Great I know they are having a sale next month 20% off custom work .but I have to get some more cap space as I pulled the trigger on the game issued Nash all star jersey from Mie gray

Edited by cowboys

Great I know they are having a sale next month 20% off custom work .but I have to get some more cap space as I pulled the trigger on the game issued Nash all star jersey from Mie gray

Hahaha I hear ya man, that's why I'm selling jerseys, for that sale.

I remember seeing it posted somewhere but can't find it. What do you have to do to get the 20% off?

I remember seeing it posted somewhere but can't find it. What do you have to do to get the 20% off?

It is a sale they're opening up to the members of jerseycentral.org. As far as I know, all you have to do is mention jerseycentral.org with your order. Here is the message that was posted there.

This is Terry, president of Exclusive Pro Sports. We appreciate the recommendations and posts of EPS work on Jersey Central and we wanted to offer a special deal. For the month of April 2011, EPS will offer anyone who references Jersey Central on their Order Form a 20% off all customizing special. There is no order minimum or maximum, strips are included. The only thing we cannot do is NFL. There will not be guaranteed turnaround because I am not sure what/if collectors will send. If you can get a thread started for me, perhaps you and I can discuss any special work you need done. Let me know if this is something we can discuss. All orders must be received during the month of April. Please let me know where I can go to view the thread and contact Josh at jkliebe@exclusivepro.com for any additional questions you may have.

Thank You in advance,

Terry

Its not as good as the one someone got for $100. Plus that one has stains on it

Its not as good as the one someone got for $100. Plus that one has stains on it

Or as good as the one I bought for $70 a year ago.

How on earth did that happen??

Guy had one for sale at the local sports card and memoribilia expo last year. Only wanted $70 for it.

looks like a legit replica to me

Relisted and gone already?

Relisted and gone already?

Nope! :stickhndl:

apparently house o hockey - who it looks like purchased hockeygiant.com's email list or some s***, is doing a big jersey sale. decent prices on some edges:

http://stores.ebay.com/The-House-OHockey-Pro-Shop/SAVE-MARCH-MADNESS-SALE-2011-/_i.html?_fsub=2241178012&_sid=3266522&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

I recently bought from them and can vouch they have legit jerseys. Plus as you said, their prices are pretty good IMO compared to other online retailers.