• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back to the Deals and Steals, someone buy this -

http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I was looking at that, but I don't know who the hell was on that team or how you would letter/number it since it's sublimated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220752153233&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Wow! that one went for a great price!

Wonder who won it?!?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220752153233&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Wonder who won it?!?!?

I saw that but thought it would be too big for me. ###### steal.

Magnified how amazing he is. I know, I felt the same way.

Well not really....he just happened to score that goal, which was great don't get me wrong......but he pretty much slept through the olympic tournament.

What is funny is just before he scored the goal, I turned to my wife and told her how much Crosby wet the bed in the tournament.

Wonder who won it?!?!?

Same guy has a Modano Stars CCM

My link

I tried to make an offer on that Modano but I wasn't able to because he doesn't do international shipping, even though he says he ships to Canada in the description. Then it says to contact the seller, but it won't even let me send him an email.

Crazy.....

That is my Modano Stars jersey. Not sure why it is excluding Canada, because I sold the Leafs SUNDIN to a guy in Ontario. I am just cleaning out some stuff for other purchases. Thanks for the interest. Ha. If anyone is interested in the Stars Modano, shoot me a PM. We can work something out.

Stock photo of jersey, but can be a good deal Bruins WC $40+S/H

no wonder that would be a deal. Its a jersey for little people.

He says it's signed inside by the trainer. Who knows if that's legit though.

Why would Eddy Palchak sign the jersey>? I have never come across one jersey in the 90's signed by EDDY

All of the Penguins Gameworn jerseys are signed on the fight strap by the equipment manager Dana Heinz. I would guess that this is supposed to be something similar. The penguins don't use Meigray so they instead have a label sewn into the shirt tail specifiing when it was worn and then Dana signs the fight strap and they send a LOA to verify the jersey size and dates of use.

I didn't think so at first but that Caps one IS good. That's a surprise seeing how no one has bid on it. But, it's probably because it'd look like a bologna skin on most people.

That seller sells legit jerseys and knows his stuff, but most of the jerseys he has are 46s.

101230_crosby_575x331.jpg

So I go out of town for a conference for a few days and all hell breaks loose in this thread. Don't be a dumbass and keep your head up.

Signed,

David Steckel

I would jump on this if it were a 52.

Nylander RBK 6100

I thought about grabbing that, but then I though "why the hell would I want a Nylander jersey, and how much would it cost after stripping/re-lettering?"

For those looking for an alternative to RCS's $150 Edge sale, there is potential here at this store called HockeyTron. They have a bricks and mortar store in Orange County. The owners claim to be the original owners of HockeyGiant.com (aka HockeyAttire.com aka HockeyOverstock.com, homes of the 6100 clearance sale a couple years ago) and started this new store. It happens to be on the same road as HG, but about 15 miles away.

They list Edge jerseys for $150, but it's the 2007-08 design lineup. I asked the contact Chris about newer jerseys. He said he only had what was listed there, but he could look into ordering anything I wanted. Maybe some other Edge buyers here can call or email these guys, or SoCal residents here can check out their store, get some more definite answers and report back.

(Yes, they show the Premier stock photos. They also sell Premiers for $90, so I'm certain they know what the differences are.)