DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Yeah, I'd say it's game-worn too. I don't think Bauer ever retailed goalie jerseys and frankly, who in their right mind would get a Dominick Roussel jersey?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I'd say it's game-worn too. I don't think Bauer ever retailed goalie jerseys and frankly, who in their right mind would get a Dominick Roussel jersey?

Well hey I was thinking about it.....plus I am a goalie myself.....

He was their goalie when I followed the Flyers when Lindros played for them..... (yeah I said it......I was a Flyers fan back in the day....I pretty much followed where Lindros went.....until the Leafs gained back my respect when they acquired him....so by that I was a Rangers fan too......guess I would have fit in well here in those days)

But I do see your point.....unless you were a family member of his.....probably wouldn't want it....

Well hey I was thinking about it.....plus I am a goalie myself.....

He was their goalie when I followed the Flyers when Lindros played for them..... (yeah I said it......I was a Flyers fan back in the day....I pretty much followed where Lindros went.....until the Leafs gained back my respect when they acquired him....so by that I was a Rangers fan too......guess I would have fit in well here in those days)

But I do see your point.....unless you were a family member of his.....probably wouldn't want it....

So technically that make you a bandwagoner. :glare:

That's a yes

Good because i bought it and i knew it wasent a reproduction because of the tail.I was about to go after that Jets jersey but it looks like someone beat me to it :fight:

jets jersey flew home to Canada :closedeyes:

So your the one who got that :closedeyes: I had my finger on the Buy it now buttom several times then when i refreshed it was gone.Either way nice pickup at least i ended up with 2 jerseys from him :thumbsup:

Good because i bought it and i knew it wasent a reproduction because of the tail.I was about to go after that Jets jersey but it looks like someone beat me to it :fight:

I'm not saying yes cause I know it's legit, I'm saying yes cause one of YOU PEOPLE picked it up in like 10 seconds.

Looks good but Guerin never wore that style.

PS did you notice my new picture?

Looks good but Guerin never wore that style.

PS did you notice my new picture?

Yeah I didn't think Guerin wore those. What new picture?

Also, gameworn practice jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartford-Wolfpack-game-used-60G-practice-jersey-Rangers-/110652992361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c36eab69

Yeah I didn't think Guerin wore those. What new picture?

Also, gameworn practice jersey

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartford-Wolfpack-game-used-60G-practice-jersey-Rangers-/110652992361?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c36eab69

The one below my name.

The one below my name.

Yeah, it's the king of pop himself. Jam on!

"gameworn practice jersey"

No offense, but I'm having difficulty with this concept.

Sorry, I guess it IS kind of stupid, I should have said warmupworn practice jersey.

Sorry, I guess it IS kind of stupid, I should have said warmupworn practice jersey.

Not your fault, you just posted what the seller said -- he called it "game used". My comment was directed at the seller.