DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

A great deal on a Stars Langenbrunner jersey.

My link

I love how he says it's not fake because he bought it from somebody else on ebay :lol:

I'm also surprised it's only 18 bucks to ship it to the US from Australia

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love how he says it's not fake because he bought it from somebody else on ebay :lol:

I'm also surprised it's only 18 bucks to ship it to the US from Australia

I'm pretty sure he only mentioned it because the jersey ships from an international location.

The Parise and Richards are mine.

I have a couple more with low starting bids

ebay link

I might be interested in the Richards. But was that jersey worn with the Stanley Cup finals patch? I can't remember.

I'm honestly still not sure what a 6100 is. My Premier RBK jerseys I have are all Large, but I have 2 size 48-R Starter authentics, and a size 52 CCM authentic that just came in.

I would think you would wear a 52 or 54 in the edge. The sleeve lengths are the same besides an inch or too and the edges are very form fitting so even if its a little big its contoured to your body not like the older authentics. I can wear a 52-58 without any size looking rediculous. Hope this helps man.

I can fit into a size large on all replicas, but 48 in the 6100s feels better than the large. However, I prefer a 54 in air knit, 56 in EDGE cuts (I can barely fit into a 52... I look like a sausage :thumbsup:)and a 54 fits me perfectly, but I like my jerseys big. I wear XLs in all replicas. I just bought an EDGE 54 customized Isles jersey from Modells. Hopefully it comes out decent.

Seeing as Zach Parise is a former Sioux, I'll be watching that auction with great interest. :)

Did any of you fellas come away with this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=110650465296&si=bHIwbio9HSsTNvbGXnuT7UWuu7Y%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

I was almost tempted to go for the BIN of 200, but it would have been an impulse buy. It could have been a nice gamble. The jersey definitely looked good, possible hidden treasure. He only played 30 games for the Northstars.

Wow, I wonder if that's a game jersey. The location of the 1 on the back makes me think that there was another number there which was wider and that it could have been recycled and turned into a #16 jersey. Either that or whoever did the customization did a reeeeeeeally dynamite job of centering the numbers. Also, who in their right mind would get a Clark Donatelli jersey? I doubt that even Clark Donatelli himself has a Clark Donatelli jersey.

Wow, I wonder if that's a game jersey. The location of the 1 on the back makes me think that there was another number there which was wider and that it could have been recycled and turned into a #16 jersey. Either that or whoever did the customization did a reeeeeeeally dynamite job of centering the numbers. Also, who in their right mind would get a Clark Donatelli jersey? I doubt that even Clark Donatelli himself has a Clark Donatelli jersey.

That was what I was thinking. It's not that high of a priority on my list to have that one so I passed on it. Either way nice price for a vintage.

That was what I was thinking. It's not that high of a priority on my list to have that one so I passed on it. Either way nice price for a vintage.

Pretty sure that was gamer , the tagging is consistent with a Dave gagner jersey i used to own (form 89 as well)

i believe if i remember correctly the maska tag was a little more light blue for some reason.