DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow its a (%# CANADIAN jersey and he doesnt think a Canadian would want it??? what a moron!

Story of my life brother! Story of my life!

That post was pure sarcasm at it's finest!

I won that auction buy having a good friend from this forum bid on it for me(who shall remain nameless due to E-Bay policy) and shipped it home to a loving family where it is cared for and nurtured.

Once I saw the price but wouldn't take Canadian Bidders I almost moved to the USA just to bid on that jersey.

Dammit, it's messed up. Some idiot put a Rangers crest on it...now it's ruined :(

Haha...they also but some scrub Richter on the back

He's from Philly, he's alright in my book.

Side note...why has no one purchased that jersey yet? Slackers.

Richter's from Abington; not Philly. How dare you sully his good name??

Bwah, he's cited as a Philly guy enough. And he used to sneak into the SPECTRUM to watch a REAL team ;)

Yo, side note...he graduated from YALE in 2008? Wtf? That's almost as weird as Stu Grimson being a lawyer.

I bought and returned that one to the seller. I thought it was too yellow stained to be called "excellent pre-owned condition".

I bought and returned that one to the seller. I thought it was too yellow stained to be called "excellent pre-owned condition".

You are joking right? Any stains / yellowing comes right out when soaked in Oxi-clean. That seemed like a heck of a deal.

I also feel like the numbers on the back look like they aren't laying flat, like they're bubbled up or something. Either way, that's a ###### steal.

^dont know if you are only after authentics or if replicas are fine, but a seller recently had a couple decent replica Naslund Rangers premiers for around... $80 I believe.

Do you happen to remember which seller had those?

look at the back tags on them. If you know your tags those tags are from replicas (iE the lafontaine with the goat head on the bottom next to the CCM).

look at the back tags on them. If you know your tags those tags are from replicas (iE the lafontaine with the goat head on the bottom next to the CCM).

The inside neck tag on the Rivet jersey look like the tag on a 550