DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOOOOOOOOOO! WFT where was that? I've wanted one of those for years. This single post has ruined my week. Thanks

The seller has more stuff, but not like that. :angry:

http://sports-cards.shop.ebay.com/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop-/64482/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=&_ssn=stockyardbobby&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

FYI LEAF FANS! (SUCKERS!)

Sportchk here in Cambridge Ont has the LAST seasons leafs RBK edge jerseys blown out for $99.95!. Replacing the old with the new.

Authentic as can be!

Regular price $269.95!

FYI LEAF FANS! (SUCKERS!)

Sportchk here in Cambridge Ont has the LAST seasons leafs RBK edge jerseys blown out for $99.95!. Replacing the old with the new.

Authentic as can be!

Regular price $269.95!

Those have been on sale for $99.99 for about two months at least. I saw those back in November and also they were doing a buy one get the second half off sale at that time so you could have got both the blue and white for $150 + tax.

Those have been on sale for $99.99 for about two months at least. I saw those back in November and also they were doing a buy one get the second half off sale at that time so you could have got both the blue and white for $150 + tax.

Wow! That's a huge deal.

Why can't they of done that with the Canada ones!

Wow! That's a huge deal.

Why can't they of done that with the Canada ones!

well , if canada were to lose for 50 straight years you would likely see some deals on canada apparel as well!

well , if canada were to lose for 50 straight years you would likely see some deals on canada apparel as well!

LOL!!!!!! :lol:

44 years, get it right.

That is an excellent deal, but I prefer BOLJGWF! (Buy One Leafs Jersey, Get Waffles Free!)

I know that didn't just come from an Islanders fan.

All in good fun

Who are the Leafs picking with their first rounder this year? Oh wait... :thumbsup:

Kessel lol. I love how we gave up a #2 (Seguin), #32, and another top 5 pick for a guy that if we wanted to trade right now would only get us a second rounder at best. Thanks Burke.

Wait, I thought that Canada's gold drought was exactly 50 years in 2002. Wasn't their last medal in 1952 at Oslo?

I blame the USSR.

###### Cheaters!