DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

So are those sabres jerseys legit cause i may take a shot at them? I dont know older style jerseys too well or sabres jerseys at all. Let me know whats going on fellas

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So are those sabres jerseys legit cause i may take a shot at them? I dont know older style jerseys too well or sabres jerseys at all. Let me know whats going on fellas

They are legit replicas 550 series. Good luck! :thumbsup:

I had an eye on those sabres sweaters as well...but now that I know you're going after them prepare for my rage even if they are too big for me.

Oh its on dude, na its all good i wont bid at all. Are you definitely going to bid on them? Theres no reason to jack the price up on each other lol. They will actually fit me though if they are xl's

thanks bud, ill see what happens if they get too expensive im not even gonna bid because i really want that ducks 3rd rbk edge jersey somebody posted yesterday. Thats 200 bucks so i dont know if buying these sabres sweaters is smart or not.

A great deal on 3 Buffalo Sabres jersey which I think are replicas but have the fight strap sewn on.

My link

Is that common to sew a fight strap on to a replica jersey? I know a lot of guys collect the replicas but i'd be ticked if I bought a jersey listed as a game weight and it turned out to be a replica. Still, $40 buck-a-roos for 3 jerseys is a steal. I'd be the best dressed at pick up hockey. :doh:

thanks bud, ill see what happens if they get too expensive im not even gonna bid because i really want that ducks 3rd rbk edge jersey somebody posted yesterday. Thats 200 bucks so i dont know if buying these sabres sweaters is smart or not.

No problem! Is the Ducks jersey the Fowler?

Ya ive already messaged the seller and stuff. Ive had my eye on it for a few days. I put a couple of my jerseys on ebay hoping that they sell so buying the fowler wont be too damaging on my funds cause as it stands now i shouldnt buy it lol.

I know the feeling lol. I wanna buy a Grabner jersey, but I don't want to spend all of my money on it. I was thinking about getting a job, and I might try this week. If I get the job, the first 2 paychecks are going to be blown on a Wild Wing jersey :thumbsup:

A great deal on 3 Buffalo Sabres jersey which I think are replicas but have the fight strap sewn on.

My link

I was looking at those, if they weren't all strip jobs (at least they would be for me) I'd consider it. Not a fan of LaFontaine, Rivet or Barnes. For me they'd probably be re-attributed to Hasek, Miller and maybe Zhitnik. But I just bought three jerseys, so I'm out on these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Chicago-Blackhawks-Reebok-Christobal-Huet-Jersey-/120685103212?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c1964886c

Ha! And some sap bid on it. Oops, I mean, great deal if some one on here is bidding.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item1c1964886c

Ha! And some sap bid on it. Oops, I mean, great deal if some one on here is bidding.

That thing belongs in the laugher thread, its terrible. Not a deal nor steal

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Chicago-Blackhawks-Reebok-Christobal-Huet-Jersey-/120685103212?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c1964886c

Just to let you know if you didn't know, that's a fake.

That is just TOO funny lol. Reminds me of when I was at MSG a few months ago and saw an Avery jersey with the number 30 on it, actually on the rack. I just had to laugh. I wanted to get a little kid to ask his dad to buy it for him.

That is just TOO funny lol. Reminds me of when I was at MSG a few months ago and saw an Avery jersey with the number 30 on it, actually on the rack. I just had to laugh. I wanted to get a little kid to ask his dad to buy it for him.

Reminds me about this one time when I went to Sport Chek in my hometown, I saw a Luongo premier with both of the Shoulder patches upside down and some guy actually bought the jersey.