DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what happened to Brilliant! asking for no more useless posts and posts where the auction has 6 days left?

That auction has a good BIN price, I think that is why he posted it.

That auction has a good BIN price, I think that is why he posted it.

Not his post cause that is a good deal but talking about michael jackson dances and stuff come on, lets keep the posts on track here.....DEALS AND STEALS..Not auctions with 6 days left with no bids and a starting price of $19.99

That almost seems too good to be true

That has been relisted like 17 times I think, go for it. I wish I wasn't in my "replicas stink" phase that you people put me in haha.

That has been relisted like 17 times I think, go for it. I wish I wasn't in my "replicas stink" phase that you people put me in haha.

Thats how i feel, replicas just are not cool anymore haha

I hear that!

Why waste $$$ replicas when you can snipe and dig out authentics for the same relative price. Unless its like that jersey for under $50.

It takes just a little patience. ya ya!. :thumbsup: I'm living proof!

That ###### 02 Canada Heritage alt jersey was so hard to find I paid $100+ just for a replica style. Low and behold a few months down the line I find a customized authentic at the same price! JOY! :wub:

Owning a replica makes me want to buy the Authentic version EVEN MORE! like an upgrade on a PC. I can't sleep at night knowing a superior version of something I just paid big bucks for exists.

blah blah blah anyways.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130491221358&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Looks real too me? yes-no? if so great deal!

Not his post cause that is a good deal but talking about michael jackson dances and stuff come on, lets keep the posts on track here.....DEALS AND STEALS..Not auctions with 6 days left with no bids and a starting price of $19.99

I did get a little carried away there.

Great deal if you want a fake.

True, that thing is a mess. If you want reference pics of what a real one should look like check my collection.

True, that thing is a mess. If you want reference pics of what a real one should look like check my collection.

That is a mess, that seller should have switched his name to....Converted to selling fakes

Great deal if you want a fake.

###### it. had my hopes up.

to be fair, guy is most likely clueless as he is selling a nice Pens diagonal

That's what led me to believe it might be legit with a bad custom job.

and some cheap Arse bid on it when the BIN was only $5 more!

I can never understand that, i use the BIN even if its like a 20-30 difference just to assure its mine BUT 5 dollars, thats pathetic.

Are my eyes deceiving me or are these numbers messed up on the back?

Look inside the large 6 on the 16. It appears slanted.

My link

$(KGrHqQOKnEE1P2-!LF!BN,yj+8VQQ~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120689192212&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1123

Only a couple hours left, for those the like college items. I did confirm that that style was worn by the team.

I don't know what international shipping costs, but $10 from Switzerland sure doesn't sound like much.