DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I won this on ebay yesterday: My link

As some of you may know, I often prefer jersey of more obscure players, so this is right up my alley. Plus, I'm partial to Slovaks. It was a good deal for me.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pickup! I love that jersey! I saw it and thought it was a jersey foul! :blush::lol:

One man's foul is another man's treasure :)

One of my most hated players ever, so if anyone looking for an autographed

jersey of this bum, it's yours... not a bad price... :closedeyes:

but just because it's him, I wouldn't pay .02 cents for it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Quebec-Nordiques-Pro-Jersey-Wendel-Clark-CCM-sz-52-Auto-/230590328257?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35b0412dc1

Good.....less competition for it.......I just missed getting it from him on gameworn.net, and he wouldn't take down the listing.....

Hey guys, can I make a small request here? Can we keep the links down to anything that is at about 3 days or less? Just about anything listed with 5 or 6 days left is going to be a 'steal' so let's try to show the TRUE deals out there.

I know but I posted it if anyone wants it.

How is that a "great deal"? Those replicas aren't hard to find, it has a major torn hole and the size in the description is misleading, not to mention a $35 minimum that just started a few hours ago.

Hey guys, can I make a small request here? Can we keep the links down to anything that is at about 3 days or less? Just about anything listed with 5 or 6 days left is going to be a 'steal' so let's try to show the TRUE deals out there.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would like to keep links to auctions that are on the last day since 90% of the bidding happens on the last day and last few minutes.

Posting an auction that just started and is still at the opening bid isn't a deal or steal.

Too bad the fight strap is cut out and they didn't wear the Decade in the Desert patch on the Koho jersey :closedeyes:

I was thinking the exact same thing. I would like to keep links to auctions that are on the last day since 90% of the bidding happens on the last day and last few minutes.

Posting an auction that just started and is still at the opening bid isn't a deal or steal.

Don't forget about Buy It Nows...

A great deal on a vintage Canucks jersey.

My link

It's a replica though....

edit: Should have read through the *entire* thread before posting.....

Why? Because it would have to be a 6100, and they didn't come in 50?

Every other jersey the guy is selling is fake

Goalie jerseys are hard to come by.....

My link

Plus it is a Nashville first year jersey.....possibly a gamer if you can manage to photomatch this obscure former Flyers goalie....