• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The jersey says it measures 29" arm pit to arm pit,

that is more like a 2xl. 58" chest.

31" may be an inch or so short.

He could be adding the underarm gussets to the pit-to-pit length; that's 2" per side on my Pro Player 56.

He could be adding the underarm gussets to the pit-to-pit length; that's 2" per side on my Pro Player 56.

Do you think it will be big enough though? I love that style and if it stays at 29.00 its not a big risk but i just have this feeling that if i won it would not come close to fitting me.

Do you think it will be big enough though? I love that style and if it stays at 29.00 its not a big risk but i just have this feeling that if i won it would not come close to fitting me.

You've got two days left, why not send the seller a message and ask about the measurements? It could even be a typo.

You're right, the M size seems a bit off, with that measurement. My Pro Player 56 is about 29" pit-to-pit, measuring between the seams, not including the gussets. And that's no medium.

Hard to see it staying at the same price, with no increase in the last day, especially at the end.

You've got two days left, why not send the seller a message and ask about the measurements? It could even be a typo.

You're right, the M size seems a bit off, with that measurement. My Pro Player 56 is about 29" pit-to-pit, measuring between the seams, not including the gussets. And that's no medium.

Hard to see it staying at the same price, with no increase in the last day, especially at the end.

Thanks for all the help. I'm gonna shoot the seller a message and just ask for some more measurments. I cannot see it staying cheap either and im currently bidding on an rbk edge Ovechkin that ive been waiting to pick up and i know that will fit lol.

I have a Florida Panthers Koho jersey (which I think really is a mis-tagged Starter/PP) that is a medium and I can fit into it. It is weird because I have some difficulties with CCM larges (still can fit into most). I typically wear XL. Definitely worth the risk IMO.

Thanks for all the help. I'm gonna shoot the seller a message and just ask for some more measurments. I cannot see it staying cheap either and im currently bidding on an rbk edge Ovechkin that ive been waiting to pick up and i know that will fit lol.

Good luck. Hopefully he can solve the mystery by discovering a typo in the "M" or the measurement.

BTW, the head on that jersey kinda reminds me of Kokopelli.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-90s-MARIO-LEMIEUX-PENGUINS-JERSEY-SZ44-Used-/390294357646?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item5adf5b468e

sz 44 and a couple scuff marks, but if you think you can clean it up and lose a few inches, might be worthwhile!

Hey Leafs fans, could be a good deal here

Leafs CCM white 54

Leafs CCM blue 54

Sweet,I need to win those.

EPS customization promotion in April, 20% off. See this Jersey Central thread for details.

I would be excited about that, until I read that EPS thread where people are posting having bad experiences. Now I'm afraid to use them.

You should be fine as long as you don't have a Flyers Edge jersey you want to customize. I can't keep up with their ultrafil/twill nameplates and their subtle name/number font changes, gives me a headache thinking about it.

######, I wish I knew about this earlier. I would have held off on my $200 worth of customizing, blah. Oh well, I'll get my 2011 AS, Flyers Black 2.0 and something else done muhahaha.

######, I wish I knew about this earlier. I would have held off on my $200 worth of customizing, blah. Oh well, I'll get my 2011 AS, Flyers Black 2.0 and something else done muhahaha.

Who are you getting on the 2.0?

Edit- Realized in another thread it will be a Giroux. Good choice

Who are you getting on the 2.0?

Giroux. I'm going through a Giroux phase.

Giroux. I'm going through a Giroux phase.

Completely understandable.

Its too bad more of the Flyers havent matched his intensity recently.

Completely understandable.

Its too bad more of the Flyers havent matched his intensity recently.

It is getting pretty freakin' annoying. I know they'll turn it around, they're just cocky.

I battled with who to get on the jersey, as I do want a Timonen/Briere/Pronger, but I don't know how many 2.0's are going to pop up, and he and Richards are my favorites (have a black 1.0 Richie already). I'll send that with my all star, and my Giroux collection is pretty much caught up to my lousy Richards collection haha.

It is getting pretty freakin' annoying. I know they'll turn it around, they're just cocky.

I battled with who to get on the jersey, as I do want a Timonen/Briere/Pronger, but I don't know how many 2.0's are going to pop up, and he and Richards are my favorites (have a black 1.0 Richie already). I'll send that with my all star, and my Giroux collection is pretty much caught up to my lousy Richards collection haha.

They will turn it around, Im in the same boat as you. I think losing these games against the Leafs and Sabres will do them good because they have been playing this way for a good month now, but before they were pulling out wins. Now that they arent winning, maybe it will open their eyes and make them realize that they actually need to show up for the full 60 minutes to win, especially now with the playoff race being so tight. But my god, we need to win the division, the Pens are only 2 points back now and I dont want the Caps or Lightning in the first round.

Anywho back on the actual topic of jerseys, im looking forward to seeing your haul. I have my black 2.0 and pre-edge third to get done, but will have to use someone other than EPS because of recent events...haha

They will turn it around, Im in the same boat as you. I think losing these games against the Leafs and Sabres will do them good because they have been playing this way for a good month now, but before they were pulling out wins. Now that they arent winning, maybe it will open their eyes and make them realize that they actually need to show up for the full 60 minutes to win, especially now with the playoff race being so tight. But my god, we need to win the division, the Pens are only 2 points back now and I dont want the Caps or Lightning in the first round.

Anywho back on the actual topic of jerseys, im looking forward to seeing your haul. I have my black 2.0 and pre-edge third to get done, but will have to use someone other than EPS because of recent events...haha

:lol: Are you kidding? The Flyers lose 3 games in a row and you guys act like the world is coming to an end! You're still in first place, have 3 games in hand, so just RELAX. Try playing without your top 6 scorers for a month + - Richards, Carter, Briere, Giroux, and whoever is next - and see how many games your team would win. Not many. :D

:lol: Are you kidding? The Flyers lose 3 games in a row and you guys act like the world is coming to an end! You're still in first place, have 3 games in hand, so just RELAX. Try playing without your top 6 scorers for a month + - Richards, Carter, Briere, Giroux, and whoever is next - and see how many games your team would win. Not many. :D

Canucks are first place. :doh::stickhndl::thumbsup: