DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, does anyone want to go halves on one of those Bruins 60G jerseys and come camping with me?

Haha. It is amazing how big these things get! (Thats what she said)

I would have been reckless and bought 2 or 3, but I just lost close to 40 pounds and they would be ridiculously huge on me (any 58 in 6100....EDGE looks exactly the same). In the past, that really never bothered me, but I am trying to be smart and save some money for the Expo and Isles Draft Party.

Nah, I know the story, its a personal attachment, but she also roots for the Rangers, so if she can root for both, I think I can stomach a few games if I had to.

In all honesty, sorry for digressing, but we can all agree, as hockey fans and mostly males here, if a girl likes hockey, she is alright. Even if a rangers or devils fans or hell, even a flyers fan.

Size 60 is a mega jersey. It's not the biggest though. Ollie Kolzig wore a size 64. SIXTY-FOUR!! You could probably double it as a parachute.

Anyone looking for an authentic Blackhawks barberpole Vintage series, here ya go:

http://www.stadiumclassics.com/prod/1723-Chicago-Blackhawks-Authentic-Vintage-Throwback-Jersey-1992-by-CCM.html

Only 48's left ###### it!!

I saw but it was a 48!! :angry: curses!

but shes so preeeety!

*slaps beer out of hand*

*disapproving stare*

And your making it a MARTY JERSEY? Boy you lost your mind.

The ONLY Devils jersey I could theoretically own now is a Parise jersey because he's a national hero!

(and yes I owned a devils jersey in the past, DaNoobie has it now)

Marty is gonna retire as one of the best goalies of all time, but I guess I can theoretically use this Edge jersey for Parise or Kovalchuk or Elias and try to get an older Devs jersey for a Marty, something with a Stanley Cup patch.

Marty is gonna retire as one of the best goalies of all time, but I guess I can theoretically use this Edge jersey for Parise or Kovalchuk or Elias and try to get an older Devs jersey for a Marty, something with a Stanley Cup patch.

Yep, something like this:

2765931320070768483S425x425Q85.jpg2270163190070768483S425x425Q85.jpg

but shes so preeeety!

Attractive opponents are a test. If it's within the division then no. :skaterwht: I'm takin a Kasparaitis stand on this one (like the one on Lindros) :P

Anytime you got an interest you gotta give her the test..here is what you do. Lay out 2 jerseys. Your fav team's jersey and the rival (you do not tell her your team). Then tell her put on one of them. If she pics your team shes worthy. If she choose the rival, dump her and dump her fast. You get 3 great ones in your lifetime and you will know. :thumbsup:

You mean the crazy Mario test??

GREAT GREAT GREAT movie there!

Ha! Someone got my reference. Smart man, Smart Man.

I've had one girlfriend pass that test, and she was awful. I like the rude biddies apparently.

One of my fav movies of all time. Mario? you listen to mario. mario's a ##### psycho. The play that chazz does with it is also very good. Anyways back on topic.

Heres one thats not a bad price (Although I find it comical about this sellers shipping since 1st class shipping costs 6 bucks)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CALGARY-FLAMES-AUTHENTIC-GAME-JERSEY-XL-NEW-FIGHTSTRAP-/220759828354?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item33664fa782

Thats not too bad of a price for one of those even with the shipping. I have been looking for one of those for awhile but i am trying to stay away from blanks at the moment