DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Anything the players don't wear, I don't buy.

They 48's and below are like shirt not hockey jerseys. 46's and 44's are for fans who want too wear them like a shirt to a game or high school/collage.

I know they fit way better but anything under a size 48 lowers the value.

Well, I kinda agree with you, but not if they jersey is blank. Do you think customizing a jersey with any other size besides the one the player wears would be less authentic? Like, a player wears 56, but you customize it to a 52? Or if you customize a goalie jersey on a regular 52 cut, not a goalie cut jersey. Wouldn't that also make them less authentic?

I'm kinda stuck in the middle... I definitely don't think it makes it less authentic to customize a smaller jersey...

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got the Habs for $100 as a best offer, and there was already 1 pending offer on it....think that person's pissed right now?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=380332524843&si=RuxG99oqwMxmh%252FLjNxJM7ius5%252BQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Ya....I'm pissed. I just offered $80 so that is why the seller didn't respond to mine and accepted your offer. $100 is still a good deal :thumbsup:

That jersey has been listed 3 times already, at 200, 160, and now 150 (maybe twice at 150). I got the exact same thing for 100. I offered up to 110, and it's on auto reject at that price. I think it's overpriced.

I may have a 48 for sale

I was the one who bid but the seller has not responded to me I think they may know I know its a fake jersey

I was the one who bid but the seller has not responded to me I think they may know I know its a fake jersey

Sorry about that.....i didn't realize it myself when I posted it.....

The players don't wear 48's so it makes them less authentic IMO plus they are small. With all your equipment on its real small..

Maybe not today's players/jerseys, but a bunch of my guys wore 'em :)

Ya....I'm pissed. I just offered $80 so that is why the seller didn't respond to mine and accepted your offer. $100 is still a good deal :thumbsup:

My offer was accepted right away, so it was set up ahead of time to auto-accept...he may not have even seen your offer before mine was accepted. Sorry, hate to steal it from a member here :(

Back on topic - The little ball of hate for only $610?!?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=140532297789&si=RuxG99oqwMxmh%252FLjNxJM7ius5%252BQ%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESINDXX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

I've seen authentic Whalers go for $400-500. That beauty will appreciate it value, no doubt!

Speaking of which, how did this not go for more?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRONGER-Hartford-Whalers-Game-WORN-Jersey-Size-56-/200591476438?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eb42f06d6

I hope you didn't lose on it Walz

I may have a 48 for sale

I already have a blank 48, I just figured if I could pick another up for a good price I would. There are other things you have though that I would be interested in, if the price is right for me of course.

My offer was accepted right away, so it was set up ahead of time to auto-accept...he may not have even seen your offer before mine was accepted. Sorry, hate to steal it from a member here :(

No worries, I wasn't pissed at all. If really want the jersey so badly, or I'll just use Buy It Now. I just want to have a Habs jersey in my collection. As long as the jersey goes to one of our members' hand, I will be happy :stickhndl:. Just make sure don't fight with me next time if it is a Caps or Canucks jersey or I'll be mad :P

Anything the players don't wear, I don't buy.

They 48's and below are like shirt not hockey jerseys. 46's and 44's are for fans who want too wear them like a shirt to a game or high school/collage.

I know they fit way better but anything under a size 48 lowers the value.

Uhh how big are you? I'm an average build, little on the taller side I guess, and a 48 fits me great. Not shirt wise, but it's a little baggier like a hockey jersey should fit. Same with a 46, just a bit narrower but still baggy. I'm glad there are 48's out there to buy because except for a couple, I wear all my jerseys. I know some of you are straight up collectors and they never see the light of day outside a closet, which is cool...I just feel like they should be worn, so get a size that fits. That's just me though

Uhh how big are you? I'm an average build, little on the taller side I guess, and a 48 fits me great. Not shirt wise, but it's a little baggier like a hockey jersey should fit. Same with a 46, just a bit narrower but still baggy. I'm glad there are 48's out there to buy because except for a couple, I wear all my jerseys. I know some of you are straight up collectors and they never see the light of day outside a closet, which is cool...I just feel like they should be worn, so get a size that fits. That's just me though

A 48 fits good with all your equipment on?

Don't be hating, now. I fit into 44s and I am pretty proud of it. :D But yes, that is a pretty nice deal on that Gilmour jersey for any Leafs fans out there.