DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think I am going to get the 39 and Ciccone put on there again as that is what it originally was.

I wasn't suggesting the player...just the font :)

I wasn't suggesting the player...just the font :)

dually noted. i found a site through searching that was selling name plates with those fonts. i wonder if they have a ciccone.

That's what she said

HEY YOOOOO!

They put the arm numbers on wrong. Instead of centering them by their overall combined width, they just each number spaced the same amount to either side of the seam. I hate crap like that. It's so lazy.

Annnd... you can tell it was a game worn jersey because the "R" on the inside neck tag - thought it stood for Roenick but maybe it was for Ron. :lol:

For any Capitals fans in the DC, MD, VA area. I just went to the Capitals team store at Kettler Capitals Iceplex and they have blank authentic Reebok Edge Winter Classic jerseys on sale for $220.50 all taxes included. I picked up a 52 and saw they have a bunch of 50s and 54s left. Not sure if they have any larger sizes in back, worth a call at least.

I was staring at it but I didn't have money haha. I paid like $110 for mine signed and customized as Lindros haha, just look for one done up as a player no one likes anymore.

I stopped bidding at 125.00 I have three already to do up and 4 done up

Don't worry, not everyone passed on this one.

(FINALLY!)

I was tempted to bid, but it doesn't fit my collection, and I only would have bought it to re-sell it, knowing it's a good deal...I'm glad I didn't up the price on ya :thumbsup:

I would advise against purchasing ANYTHING coming from Canada right now because of that postal strike. That'd end up being more hassle than it's worth.