DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't believe I missed this. I was watching it all day, and got caught up in planning for my Orientation at Hofstra tomorrow, so I forgot to bid on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190544780632&si=%252FnXQaQvA3xhd4yb6RGHLsDd6X4g%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Definitely would have bid more than that

Can't believe I missed this. I was watching it all day, and got caught up in planning for my Orientation at Hofstra tomorrow, so I forgot to bid on this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=190544780632&si=%252FnXQaQvA3xhd4yb6RGHLsDd6X4g%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Definitely would have bid more than that

I dated a girl who went to Hofstra, turned out to be a real cheatin' ho bag. That's what you get.

What's the story with that thing? It's definitely nothing that a US team has ever worn on the ice. I kinda like it though. The lace-up collar is really sharp. Could this be one of those River City designs that never saw any ice time?

I don't know...I almost got it just to turn it into a Parise World junior jersey, but then realized the world juniors were slightly different...although not much. I was getting ready to bid when I realized my error, hence the late posting time.

Maybe it was from a different World Junior year...or maybe a U-18 team or something.

What's the story with that thing? It's definitely nothing that a US team has ever worn on the ice. I kinda like it though. The lace-up collar is really sharp. Could this be one of those River City designs that never saw any ice time?

This jersey design was used during the 2005 World Championship, which took place during the 2004-2005 NHL lockout.

ThirdStringGoalieBlog

That team was STACKED. Nobody was beating them.

Yeah, the only good thing about the lockout was we were able to combine two years of junior players onto one team....

Yeah, the only good thing about the lockout was we were able to combine two years of junior players onto one team....

Right, but the US team could have not flopped from the beginning (THEY LOST TO BELARUS REMEMBER) and limped to a fourth place. That team was overrated just like the 2011 team, but they could have at least medaled on home is (like the 2011 team).

Plus IIRC They ruined JeffB's fun!

i was watching that and all of a sudden i see it was sold for $37 wth.