DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still trying to figure out if that's good or not. The strap snaps aren't metal like the usual CCM ones but they look more like the Starter white buttons. If...IF it's legit, it's from the early 90's. The shape of the lettering in the crest is a good indication of that. The customization is terrible though. They centered the space between the numbers rather than centering the entire width of them. The 1's are all wrong too. They shouldn't have the curve at the top.

If you want to get into the college jersey world...this might be a good place to start with a recognizable team...

Authentic Bauer Notre Dame road:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Notre-Dame-Bauer-Hockey-Jersey-game-worn-fight-strap-/300572377342?pt=Vintage_Unisex_T_Shirts&hash=item45fb8280fe

CCM Hawks jersey (think it is Ultrafil but cannot be sure not air knit). No idea what they were thinking getting Barnaby but would be easy to strip #36 and replace with # 30 in honor of The Eagle making the HOF.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Chicago-Blackhawks-Barnaby-36-Jersey-/260808163669?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cb960c155

River City has dropped their 1.0s to $99

Sweet thanks for the heads up!

Wow...thanks for the heads up. To buy or not to buy, that is the question.

Yeah with all the talks recently about rookie jerseys, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a Flyers white and make it a Giroux rookie jersey

I'm torn. I really wanna buy a couple of jerseys (1 EDGE, 2 replicas)/patches, but I wouldn't have any money left. I gotta sell before I can buy, but if the ride is more fly, YOU MUST BUY!!! ABC.

How are these so cheap? I feel like I'm missing something here... last years models or something?

In some cases they dont have the current jerseys (Flyers) but others they have the jerseys that were introduced this year.

Gah, I'm looking for the Coyotes third and it was in stock yesterday, but now it's sold out :( I need a Bryz...

Gah, I'm looking for the Coyotes third and it was in stock yesterday, but now it's sold out :( I need a Bryz...

tb426 has a 58G for sale here, and it's a 2.0 jersey........

Yeah with all the talks recently about rookie jerseys, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a Flyers white and make it a Giroux rookie jersey

That is the major theme of my collection....rookie jerseys....well more specifically.....first game jerseys.....I try to get the jersey worn in the player's NHL debut.....

Dammit, why couldn't they have any of the new Leafs jerseys. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

They still have their Winter Classics listed at $300. I got a Caps Classic a few weeks ago from the Kettler Iceplex proshop for anyone in the DC area. It was around $220 with all taxes included and a pal told me they have come down a bit, worth a call. Got it done up with Knuble, #22, "A" from EPS and it looks sick.

As a side, EPS has done my last two orders in two weeks so send stuff in while they are not busy.

If only it were easy to get Edge nameplates... ######

Buy an extra jersey to cut up for nameplates :)

Dammit, why couldn't they have any of the new Leafs jerseys. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nice, bummed I missed out on the old Florida road jersey in size 52 but I got a Caps home and road.