DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

is the free shipping good on any purchase over $140? like if i get a customized jersey, that would qualify because im at $170?

just curious if there are any exclusions

I think you would be good.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sheeit, thanks, homey

by chance, does anyone have any idea if they letter the sabres alts with the actual felt-like name and #'s?

i havent had a jersey done by RCS since i was a wee lad

edit: nm, they dont seem to customize the alts :-(

sheeit, thanks, homey

by chance, does anyone have any idea if they letter the sabres alts with the actual felt-like name and #'s?

i havent had a jersey done by RCS since i was a wee lad

edit: nm, they dont seem to customize the alts :-(

I emailed them about doing the alts, and they don't do them because of the extra stitching over the numbers. I had mine done by JerseyExpress in Buffalo though, and it's very well done. If you don't want to use JerseyExpress, Big Bear does the on-ice jerseys, I think they have an email address on their site so they might be able to tell you how you can get one done through them.

i just ordered a navy gerbe and a couple of blank alts.

by chance, do you remember what jersey express charged for the customization work?

i just ordered a navy gerbe and a couple of blank alts.

by chance, do you remember what jersey express charged for the customization work?

says right on their site if you go to the jersey you have, look on the right hand column and it has the price listed. +$5 for jerseys not purchased through them

5th Anniversary Binghamton Senators gamer. Decent BIN. Maybe a steal if they take a low offer.

Game Worn Binghamton Senators Anniversary Jersey

Or you could message him here and get a great deal! :thumbsup:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2240&st=0

For the people who bought from River City recently when the 1.0s were $99, good on you for jumping the gun. The 1.0s are now back to $149

Nice, thats the exact jersey I want to make into my Vermette rookie season jersey. Hopefully he will ship it. Thanks for the link!!

fwiw, i think pacific had contracts with some of the players that yielded them the first nhl-signed jerseys of the draft picks. not that it's any kind of huge deal, but i know some collectors have issues with messing or whatever they call it with certain items. if you're one of them and might have trouble sleeping after killing the first-ever mezaros signed senators jersey....

also, yes, great price on that B-Sens anniversary gamer :D

yeah I dont really care about Andre Mazaros either way, I'd just remove the sig and call it a day, I just want an authentic jersey for $50.

The crest may need ironing but it could be a great deal for a customized authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Kings-Coffey-Authentic-NHL-CCM-Pro-hockey-jersey-48-/380352569575?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item588ec7a0e7

Edit: I didn't realized I made my 1000th post. :stickhndl::blush:

The crest may need ironing but it could be a great deal for a customized authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Kings-Coffey-Authentic-NHL-CCM-Pro-hockey-jersey-48-/380352569575?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item588ec7a0e7

Dang, sure wish I had seen that earlier!

EPS states on their website that their accepting FREE customization orders for all NHL items.

http://exclusivepro.com/customjerseys.html

Free customizing on all NHL orders, Premier and Edge. Congratulations to the Boston Bruins for bringing the Cup home!