DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be me....I had just gotten internet back at my new house.....and I found that.....

I got that Caps jersey. Saw the stain but that is the least of my worries. Those jerseys always go for $300+. After all the things Ive done to fix a jersey a stain on white fabric doesnt bother me. This is my first older Caps jersey, Im super excited. Definitely becoming a Kolzig.

Anyone here pick up the devils jersey in this post and would be willing to spare the 10th ann'y patch on the hem for me?

Only a replica but whoever got this got a pretty good deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160643573723?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Wow, and to think I paid 45 shipped for mine and now I'm thinking about not even doing anything with it because I'd rather find a Starter, since that's what they wore on the ice.

Anybody here grab the 2 ProPlayer Ducks jerseys? I saw them on my phone when I was out and about today and was going to post them up incase anybody wanted them (too strapped for cash right now :( ) One was a home Kariya 52, other was an away Selanne 52 each for $190

I made an offer on both and got them for 165 each. :-) Pretty excited as I've been looking for a pro player set for awhile.

So it was you. I was just about to buy the Selanne one, but seeing how a fellow board member won it, I'm glad it went to the right person. :stickhndl::thumbsup:

I would have made a move to get those 2 Ducks jerseys but they were too short for me. Glad to hear they found a good home.

I made an offer on both and got them for 165 each. :-) Pretty excited as I've been looking for a pro player set for awhile.

Sweet! At 190 they where a good deal for how hard they are to find

I got that Caps jersey. Saw the stain but that is the least of my worries. Those jerseys always go for $300+. After all the things Ive done to fix a jersey a stain on white fabric doesnt bother me. This is my first older Caps jersey, Im super excited. Definitely becoming a Kolzig.

That is a great price. I currently have two at EPS being done up. My red is being made into a Hunter 1992-1993 with the Cup Centennial Patch. I have a white with the Caps 20th Anni Patch hopefully being made into a Bondra, or if previous markings from stripping do not allow, a Kolzig.

I want to get a white Kolzig Cup Finals and Langway 1991-1992 in white. All the white old ones on EBay are already customized and I am hesitant buying one with a double number to try and replace with 5 for Langway.

just snagged this north stars for 150. North Stars what do you guys think? Good deal? Plan is to be a Modano.