sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks twill to me. Easy fix regardless.

Hey guys....the Brodeur All-Star is mine. The nameplate is Air-Knit; looks like twill from the camera flash. Been re-listing this one as the market dictates price.

Hey guys....the Brodeur All-Star is mine. The nameplate is Air-Knit; looks like twill from the camera flash. Been re-listing this one as the market dictates price.

My bad homie, you have a tricky flash then haha, I would have sworn it was twill. Good luck with the jersey, I'm surprised you're not getting any bites...but it is a Devils player so I guess it makes sense...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Philadelphia-Flyers-Koho-Authentic-Blank-Jersey-sz-48-/180739208172?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a14e573ec

Big fan of these, would like to add another to my collection but its to small for my long arms.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item2a14e573ec

Big fan of these, would like to add another to my collection but its to small for my long arms.

Now that's a deal...someone better buy it now and ruin the hopes of the 1 offer that's already in on it...

Now that's a deal...someone better buy it now and ruin the hopes of the 1 offer that's already in on it...

I was looking at that jersey but going by the second picture, its got a really big crease right in the middle of the crest. Im really not sure, but does anyone know if something like that is easily fixable?

i just posted that im looking for a whalers jersey in the trading post lol...did you see it as it was newly listed and someone bought it immediately?

Um... I don't think the idea is to post finished listings that WERE steals. :unsure:

Mogilny Canucks alternate ending soon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/160665425133?ssPageName=STRK:null:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1429.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Could be a good deal if it looks good.

What the hell, that can't be right? That went for $61?????????????????????????? I'm infuriated, ######!

'0' feedback, tiny stock photo, no other pics or description, and I emailed him 2 days ago asking if the pic was of the actual jersey, and he never responded to me...

Guarantee if you won that for $62, you'd be receiving a cheap chinese knockoff right about now.