DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging by the price of that Leafs jersey, I'd say that you overpaid for the Lindros. :D

Under 70 shipped, so I am pretty happy. I really have no use for a Leafs jersey. The Lindros I bought allows me to sell the size 54 that I originally had, as the one I am getting is a size 52. I am much happier with that. :)

I know a lot of guys are looking for one of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320789633676?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

Could be a steal at $140 - I just don't like the auto'd jerseys or the player.

I know a lot of guys are looking for one of these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320789633676?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

Could be a steal at $140 - I just don't like the auto'd jerseys or the player.

I agree about not liking the auto - but you don't like Hull!!??

EDIT: or did you mean you don't like Hull on a 90's jersey?

I agree about not liking the auto - but you don't like Hull!!??

EDIT: or did you mean you don't like Hull on a 90's jersey?

I never saw Hull play - I read a book about him and the stuff that guy did was crazy, beating his kids, chasing his wife with a shotgun and beating her with her shoes, I won't buy anything associated with him.

A guy I play hockey with goes to Hull's house and plays cards, smokes cigars and drink wine.

I have been invited a few times but I can't bring myself to go.

Oh, also I'm not a fan of names on jersey's that don't match the era.

Still a nice jersey for the price (if it gets stripped)

Authentic blue Capitals screaming eagle jersey, size 48. Pretty sure Bondra did not wear the "A" during the time CCM had the back hip tagging with NHL shield. Name and numbers are most likely layered when they should be reverse kiss cut, still, at $10 currently, major steal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Peter-Bondra-CCM-Jersey-w-Fight-Strap-/270849119950?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f0fdd96ce

Authentic blue Capitals screaming eagle jersey, size 48. Pretty sure Bondra did not wear the "A" during the time CCM had the back hip tagging with NHL shield. Name and numbers are most likely layered when they should be reverse kiss cut, still, at $10 currently, major steal.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3f0fdd96ce

Ah man your killing me...i hate this forum sometimes.

Ah man your killing me...i hate this forum sometimes.

Sorry, if it makes you feel better the only folks that will see it is us jersey guys, since he does not have authentic Capitals in his title. Should be a cheap pick up regardless.

Sorry, if it makes you feel better the only folks that will see it is us jersey guys, since he does not have authentic Capitals in his title. Should be a cheap pick up regardless.

I hope so, that style reminds me of when i was a kid and i really wanna pick it up if it stays cheap. Fingers crossed.

I just realized that I don't have any pre edge flyers jerseys so that'll be a nice addition to my collection. 5 flyer authentics and no pre edge isn't cool haha.

Judging by the price of that Leafs jersey, I'd say that you overpaid for the Lindros. :D

Well if Lindros jerseys are worthless you won't mind selling me the Lindros tackla Team Canada gamer you have for $50......DO IT!