DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

i really like his description for the Capitals jersey he is selling, i think somebody got screwed

That's freakin funny!

For those who don't want to look it up - " vintage baby this was blessed by jesus lg "

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nashville Predators Size 46

It needs to be stripped unless you would like a SMITH and 24 jersey. It is a size 46, but someone who fits might want to pick it up for a good deal. :thumbsup:

Nashville Predators Size 46

It needs to be stripped unless you would like a SMITH and 24 jersey. It is a size 46, but someone who fits might want to pick it up for a good deal. :thumbsup:

Any interesting players that were 24 that would be accurate for this style of jersey? I worry about stripping numbers (cost for someone else to do it for me or screwing up the jersey myself)

Any interesting players that were 24 that would be accurate for this style of jersey? I worry about stripping numbers (cost for someone else to do it for me or screwing up the jersey myself)

Hockey-Reference.com has a feature on the site where you can see what jersey numbers were worn in what eras.....pretty neat...

Scott Walker 1999-2006

Brandon Bochenski 2008-2008

Ben Guite 2010-2010

Matt Halischuk 2011-2012

Since this is an edge jersey, your viable options are the last three.....since Walker left before the Edge era....slim pickings......I would say strip it unless you like any of the last three....

What the hell, that can't be right? That went for $61?????????????????????????? I'm infuriated, ######!

I don't think this jersey is an authentic, or it could be fake, that same image was used on a Craigslist ad that I found a while ago, contacted the guy and it was just a replica, even though it looks like there is a fight strap.

Wait, was Bure captain during the 1999-2000 season? I thought it was still Scott Mellanby at that point. Not that it's THAT big of a discrepancy but I'm curious now.

Wait, was Bure captain during the 1999-2000 season? I thought it was still Scott Mellanby at that point. Not that it's THAT big of a discrepancy but I'm curious now.

It's was Mellanby. Jersey is also missing the NHL 2000 patch.

It's a replica, but someone here who can wear a small might want this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hartford-Whalers-Jersey-/120799911029?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c203c5c75#ht_720wt_1396

I was about to jump on it for 30 bucks, but then I saw the size :(

Not sure why he re-listed, but someone should jump on this Francis (US only) -

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1438.l2649

I actually think im going to. Ive been looking for a whalers and that one will get the job done. I should have grabbed it before, did it end at $50 with no bids??

Ya thats strange....i already deleted it off my watch list. I wonder if the guy told Jerry it didnt sell for enough money or something?

Fill us in Jerry