DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Appears to be a legit Gartner Capitals to me, but the size M throws me off. Appears to be a steal to me, but size M may be too small.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190602714932&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123

The "WASHINGTON" looks off to me...I don't remember that sort of block typeface ever being used. But maybe it's because it's a replica.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The "WASHINGTON" looks off to me...I don't remember that sort of block typeface ever being used. But maybe it's because it's a replica.

The seller has some other good items not sure about the Lindros but would like it if good

http://www.ebay.com/sch/rev_9394/m.html?hash=item2c60ce99ec&item=190602713580&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&_trksid=p4340.l2562

I know it happened to another member on the previous page. I guess if everyone is cool about it, "like hey please dont bid on that jersey im bidding on it" then its cool. Obviously there is no written rule but when you have something that may not have been listed properly on your radar and it shows up on a thread where every dude is into hockey jerseys it blows lol.

Yeah I gotcha. But you gotta take the bad with the good. If someone calls dibs on a deal I saw here, I wouldn't bid on it. It's just good karma, and something else will come up for you. In the meantime, I call first dibs on any steals on old CCM size 44 jerseys. ;)

Yes that is true I like the Lindros and the blackhawks even if small

The Lindros is good, but the name font is wrong....it is common with the factory customized Nike jerseys from the 90s

This may or may not have already been posted here, but...

Capitals Team Issue 1.0, Ovechkin

www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Washington-Capitals-Ovechkin-Jersey-Sz-58-/150697073221

Doubt it is team issue as Ovechkin wears the Edge 2.0, but still a decent price for being customized. The away jersey should not have the 35th Anniversary Patch. Unlike the 20th Anniversary Patch which was worn the entire 1993-1994 season home and away, the 35th patch was only worn for one game, at home, against the Rangers on March 6, 2010.

Here is my home one:

Jerseys141.jpg

Oh I know. I put in the comma as a futile attempt at mentioning that the lettering was added after the fact. It's a team issue Edge 1.0 jersey from MeiGray which was customized with Ovi after the fact, along with the patch. And the patch can be removed and re-placed on the proper jersey. I'm just putting the link out there because the BIN price is just about what MGG charged for the blank jerseys (shipped) in the clearance section.

Picked up one of those several months ago. Can't go wrong for $10 even if it is a replica. :thumbsup:

Picked up one of those several months ago. Can't go wrong for $10 even if it is a replica. :thumbsup:

Can it be used for name plates ???

Had that on my watch list for almost a whole week, but I Just bought a jersey from the trading post so I passed to save some cash. Hope it went to someone on the forum.

Had that on my watch list for almost a whole week, but I Just bought a jersey from the trading post so I passed to save some cash. Hope it went to someone on the forum.

I was going to bid on it, but gotta remained focused on the Isles I want lol!

Why did I have to be working.I'm so pissed. I bet jerseys4thewin got this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260889531130

The resale value on that coul be 10 times that. That's insane!

The seller has hundreds of sports-related apparel items for sale. It's amazing that someone who deals in this stuff lets that one get away for so little. Free shipping to boot!

Why did I have to be working.I'm so pissed. I bet jerseys4thewin got this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260889531130

How did THAT snuck under everyone's radar??? That's the most outrageous price ever!

I guess most people think unless it's sewn, it must be crap. Oh well, that was the steal of the century.