DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Just bought a white Hawks edge1 jersey for 151.99 USD + free shipping from www.hockeytron.com (http://www.hockeytron.com/hockey-jersey--socks---apparel-nhl-authentic-jerseys.html)

I called earlier today, and they said they'll have alternates in within a week. 151 is a pretty darn good deal. Enter SAVE20 to receive a 20% discount!

It's a decent find since they have a big selection. But if you really look often enough, you might be able to find what you're looking for on eBay for much less. I just got a Kings white road jersey for $60.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bought a white Hawks edge1 jersey for 151.99 USD + free shipping from www.hockeytron.com (http://www.hockeytron.com/hockey-jersey--socks---apparel-nhl-authentic-jerseys.html)

I called earlier today, and they said they'll have alternates in within a week. 151 is a pretty darn good deal. Enter SAVE20 to receive a 20% discount!

Considering you bought it from retail, it's a decent deal. No way you'd find anything cheaper from a retailer, unless they're doing some sort of clearance sale - like what RCS did several months ago.

Did you have to do anything to get free shipping?

Considering you bought it from retail, it's a decent deal. No way you'd find anything cheaper from a retailer, unless they're doing some sort of clearance sale - like what RCS did several months ago.

Did you have to do anything to get free shipping?

On the top right corner of the website it says:

Free shipping

No handling fees

No sales tax (CA excluded)

(on orders over $99)

On the top right corner of the website it says:

Free shipping

No handling fees

No sales tax (CA excluded)

(on orders over $99)

I ordered from them before to get a home Ducks. No tax except for CA, No handling fee and free shipping, can't beat that deal on top of the discount. I don't mind paying tax since I live in CA for that deal.

lets take it easyy on posting so much...i am bidding on that Hawks jersey. Deals and Steals are killing me

I was watching that Hawks and was kinda interested...but since you're bidding on this one, I'm not gonna place a bid :thumbsup:

I was watching that Hawks and was kinda interested...but since you're bidding on this one, I'm not gonna place a bid :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy...if i happen to get outbid i will message you so you can shoot for it. I have a max in my head so i will keep in touch with you.

Im also in the midst of buying a 2011 all-star authentic i found on ebay...SO IF ANYONE COMES ACROSS IT DO NOT POST IT!!!!! or i will hunt you down for nothing more then a friendly hello :D

Then this wouldn't be much of a thread then. :lol:

I know it happened to another member on the previous page. I guess if everyone is cool about it, "like hey please dont bid on that jersey im bidding on it" then its cool. Obviously there is no written rule but when you have something that may not have been listed properly on your radar and it shows up on a thread where every dude is into hockey jerseys it blows lol.

I bid on everything posted here. If you don't like it, BANNED.

Ban me...remember i am a short 50 minutes from you chief!! Get some

I'll be honest and just so everyone knows, i do cry about this at nightime.

I call dibs on the next legitimate steal on a Wild Wing or BK. Gotta get a Sillinger or O'Donnell respectively. So remember, they are both mine due to the dibing power of Forums.IceJerseys unwritten Constitution? :thumbsup:

I call dibs on the next legitimate steal on a Wild Wing or BK. Gotta get a Sillinger or O'Donnell respectively. So remember, they are both mine due to the dibing power of Forums.IceJerseys unwritten Constitution? :thumbsup:

How'd i know you were gonna be a turd haha

Haha...I'd watch what I say. All I heard was that you don't want that jersey any more. BOW DOWN TO MY GREATNESS! :thumbsup:

Umm. No. :P

About 1 day left for this Leafs 1.0, probably could be a good deal.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-Authentic-Jersey-Size-52-RBK-Edge-1-0-Team-Issued-Sz-Large-/220891447190?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336e27ff96

Also an Islanders 2.0 with 1 hour left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-New-York-Islanders-Reebok-jersey-size-56-2-0-/150695407329?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2316256ee1

:thumbsup:

Holy crap, game used Gretzky WHA All-star !!! -

http://www.ebay.com/...=item4ab0d394f4

:rolleyes:

used, but NOT by Gretz!!!

:blink:

No, I'm pretty sure that's his own personal jersey...the title clearly states "WAYNE GRETZKY Authentic GAME USED Jersey WHA 79"

and in her listing she states - WOW!! Folks Your bidding on a Used WAYNE GRETZKY - WHA 79, size Large hockey jersey. It is from his days as a youngster in the WHA - 'All-Star Jersey'.

So you can believe whatever you want, but I'm pretty sure that's Gretzky's game used jersey from '79...and what a steal!!!

I'm the high bidder on the Finland jersey. I love that style!

I'm the high bidder on the Finland jersey. I love that style!

I am watching and going to bid as well also I am bidding on the Thorton All Star jersey .

I have mailed the seller about the Gretzky as she just lives 5 minutes from my house I will see if I can drop in to have a look

Appears to be a legit Gartner Capitals to me, but the size M throws me off. Appears to be a steal to me, but size M may be too small.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190602714932&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123