DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah but for $100 its not bad. especially considering the logo is the individually stitched letter type, which in the past were only on authentic caps jerseys. newer M&N caps jerseys use a patch logo similar to the replicas of the time.

Must be for charity since the fees and shipping will probably be just as much if not more than what you will get.

yeah but for $100 its not bad. especially considering the logo is the individually stitched letter type, which in the past were only on authentic caps jerseys. newer M&N caps jerseys use a patch logo similar to the replicas of the time.

M&N stink! Why is there a giant gap between the caps logo and the bottom hem? 2176861300105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Fake or authentic, M&N suck balls...IMHO :)

Don't waste your money.

Nice pickup on that Lightning jersey...steal for sure!

Like BOTH slim and i said MITCHELL AND NESS is no good, that jersey sucks hard..... could be good for a shammy to clean you're car but thats about it.

The lightning is a good deal Gets my ***3 out of 4 stars deal rating!!

M&N stink! Why is there a giant gap between the caps logo and the bottom hem?

Fake or authentic, M&N suck balls...IMHO :)

Don't waste your money.

Nice pickup on that Lightning jersey...steal for sure!

Haha! I hadn't bothered to compare it to the real thing, i don't know why I didn't notice that :blink:

Whoa, that Peeters is crazy! No butterfly for him, eh?

As for Mitchell and Dress (see what I did there?), they're all horrible - http://mitchellandne...HL/Jerseys.aspx

Just look at the stripping on the Leafs and Bruins...awful!!

I was watching those, but I let them go.

The blue would have been an easier strip job and he was asking less on it.

I would have gone for one or both but NYR in that era seem to run a little bit smaller.

The white didn't sell so I may just make him a low ball offer and use it for practice stripping and chemical testing.

If these things are rare, here is a white Canadians size 54 from Meigray for $129 that came up when I searched vintage. Does not appear it was worn so do not know if the V patch was removed or if this is from a totally different year.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5748088&catLevel=0&scLevel=&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=&catParentID=57411&scId=57411

Thank you for the tip!!

Just got it today (I've always wanted one) and even though it was listed as "Air Knit material" I was even more pleased that it was Ultrafil.

This board ROCKS! :thumbsup:

Picked this up yesterday. 99% sure it is what I think it is, and the seller's provenance adds to that. Unfortunately, the hem tag came off years ago. Oh well. Still looks like I nabbed a grail for cheap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110790814645&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:1123

Got this one, seemed a good deal to me.

Leetch

That's not bad but if you really want to be accurate leetch was the captain in 99-00 not an alternate.