DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Will do. If I see WC jerseys, Im just going to buy the lot (with in reason). I think they were $30 first, then $25 then $20 then $15. I will definitely buy a couple for $30 and if they get marked down, I will have the receipts and return them and buy them for $15!

Im assuming your on LI...which marshalls/TJ Maxx do u go to?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im assuming your on LI...which marshalls/TJ Maxx do u go to?

I go to all of em! Lol. Anyone from Woodmere to Quogue! I tend to go to the Oceanside locations. I also hit up the Marshalls/TJ/Ross in So Jersey every now and then!

Never knew that about Marshall's. I have 3 within 15 minutes ride. I'll have to make a monthly trip to all 3. Any tips on when to look for the best chance at snagging jerseys?

That's good but it's not hard to find game worn Islanders at that price. Is the team that unpopular? Because they have sharp jerseys to begin with.

That's good but it's not hard to find game worn Islanders at that price. Is the team that unpopular? Because they have sharp jerseys to begin with.

When you go to an Islander game, else it vs a very popular team, or a NY/NY game, the coliseum is probably 1/2 - 2/3s full. You can get center ice for way under 100 on stub hub.

Cheap Buffalo Sabres RBK Edge jerseys..not gonna bid on those, shipping costs to The Netherlands where waaay to high, $45! Is the jersey gonna fly business class for that? :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1&_nkw=rbk+edge+sabres&_trksid=p3286.c0.m301

That Canucks has been listed and re-listed for a while now. I was wondering if something was wrong with it that I wasn't seeing.

I dont understand people that do a starting bid and buy it now price $5 or $10 different. Who is seriously looking at that going "hmmmmm, i'm totally ok with $19 but $25... yikes, cant be spending that much!"

Taking a moderate risk on these two, with no pics and hardly any description, but he did combine shipping. I figure if they're in decent shape and/or the customization on the Roy is close to accurate I won't be too upset getting two replicas for $35...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220912264531?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320811424007?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

I hate when people list jerseys and refuse to post pictures. Seriously, how hard is it to take pictures of the front and back and upload them? eBay lets you upload one picture free and charges like 10 cents for every picture after that. It's not like 10 cents is going to put you in the poor house. Even if you don't own a digital camera, how hard is it to borrow one from a friend and take two pictures?

There's no excuse for not having pictures anymore. I could understand 10 years ago when digital cameras were still stupid expensive, but at this point when the cheapest ones cost about 50 bucks everyone should own one. Hell, every cell phone has a camera. Take a crappy picture with your phone if that's the best you can do, it's better than just being lazy.

that's always my reaction too. then i checked his other listings and he just doesn't post pictures. ever. makes me think he's an old guy or nearly computer illiterate or something. the price was low enough to take a chance imo.

i did ask if they were ripped or stained and he said no, so i'm covered if they show up and they're in awful shape at least...

Yeah there's some other tool on eBay who flat out refuses to post pictures and won't take any if you ask. He just says "pictures are worthless, look at my feedback". I told him his feedback is what's worthless, because his feedback doesn't tell me if he's actually legit or just selling knockoffs to people who don't know better and leave positive feedback because they think it's real.

I dont understand people that do a starting bid and buy it now price $5 or $10 different. Who is seriously looking at that going "hmmmmm, i'm totally ok with $19 but $25... yikes, cant be spending that much!"

They do it for a quicker sale. Ebay makes you enter a BIN at least 10% (if you choose to do a BIN), so they just increase 10%. This actually is a 33% increase though!