Doh! Wrist ###### you!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2001 Roy All-Star 56

nice jersey but still a 56 for a goalie jersey i will pass.....

2000 Bourque All-Star 52

ray wore 56 and 58 in colorado

2000 Joseph All-Star 52

See first comment about goalie jersey sizes

Mid 90s Desjardins Flyers 52

Looks like a steal

Flames Pro Player with 2000 patch 52

Some Authentics, including a '94 Bourque All-Star

Ray wore 52 in this style all star jersey i have his game winner in boston jersey its a 52...

Early 90s Road Habs 56

Nice road jersey

Gunzo's Savard Hawks - possible authentic? I emailed the seller, and he said he didn't have better pics 'cause he's selling it for someone else...may just be a replica.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a authentic jersey ,havent seen many Gunzo replicas i would ask for pics of the tagging in the neck i would say chances of it being authentic are 60%

Early 90s Replica All-Star XL

1987 Rendez-Vous replica M

is it me or i have seen replicas with the stars sewn?? this one has them printed maybe i am imagining things

Anyone else try to order just this jersey in Canada? According to their shipping chart, there's no shipping cost if an order is over $100 after tax. But when I check out, it's charging me $15 for shipping.

It worked for me on the vintage jersey but that was $150. Like it says, it may have to be over $100 to kick in. If you do order don't forget to put in the code wjrs2012 for an additional 15% off.

###### it! There that one goes... and here I thought I might actually get it for a low price. I'm sure it's gonna sky rocket soon!

I'm all about that bourque all star since I missed one before..nobody bid against me or else!!! Haha

Which one as I am looking at both but can be (scarred away )

Which one as I am looking at both but can be (scarred away )

The 1994 one my man....you know how bad i want one. What do you guys think i should expect to pay??

###### it! There that one goes... and here I thought I might actually get it for a low price. I'm sure it's gonna sky rocket soon!

You should ask the seller to end it early. He will probably let it go for cheaper than where it will end up.

The 1994 one my man....you know how bad i want one. What do you guys think i should expect to pay??

Not sure Market could be soft I would go as high as 250.00 but then again I love my all star jerseys

Not sure Market could be soft I would go as high as 250.00 but then again I love my all star jerseys

Alright thats not too bad..so your thinking if i get it for under $250 im getting a solid deal? Thats about what i expected to pay.

It worked for me on the vintage jersey but that was $150. Like it says, it may have to be over $100 to kick in. If you do order don't forget to put in the code wjrs2012 for an additional 15% off.

I did use the code so the jersey itself came to $90, but with tax it's $101.70. I didn't use the code and it came out to $113. Both ways are over $100 but I still had to pay shipping. Then I added something for $50 and then it was free. Stupid checkout. I hate to pay it and then try to get it back from them later.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-WORN-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-JAGR-SIZE-54-BLACK-JERSEY-/290654339053?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ac593fed

could be a steal, but it looks like he wore 56 that season, whatever. I've gotten lucky too many times that even if this one is good I Wouldn't feel too bad.

Alright thats not too bad..so your thinking if i get it for under $250 im getting a solid deal? Thats about what i expected to pay.

yes sir I am watching as that would look good in my other 94 pile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-WORN-PITTSBURGH-PENGUINS-JAGR-SIZE-54-BLACK-JERSEY-/290654339053?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ac593fed

could be a steal, but it looks like he wore 56 that season, whatever. I've gotten lucky too many times that even if this one is good I Wouldn't feel too bad.

I never trust that "it's a gamer because the player gave it to me" story without some extra proof. I'm not saying the guy us lying as much as I'm saying if Jagr did give it to him, doesn't mean it was game worn. Heck I've seen similar stories and the jersey is just a replica (and the seller was clueless).

I never trust that "it's a gamer because the player gave it to me" story without some extra proof. I'm not saying the guy us lying as much as I'm saying if Jagr did give it to him, doesn't mean it was game worn. Heck I've seen similar stories and the jersey is just a replica (and the seller was clueless).

Come on, a dignified gentleman such as Jaromir Jagr, who gave an honest every game he played, would never in a million years, be able to lie about a jersey being game worn or anything else for that matter.

Yeah that's pretty much how I feel as well. I also didn't know if the player would ever have his jersey even on his person, or if the team would have it pretty much all the time.

1325793025[/url]' post='79138']

Kane gave us a signed jersey for a charity auction I was a part of. He never claimed it was game worn, and we certainly didn't make that claim at the auction. It was clearly not an on-ice jersey, at least to me. But we ended up having to make a special effort to point out that it was not game worn because found some people were assuming it was simply because Kaner gave it to us. I can easily see a player giving away some jerseys and people jumping to a false conclusion.

I don't know what to think of that seller. He was the one I got the Starter Blues jersey from last week and it's 100% legit. MeiGray registered, BlueNote Authentics paperwork and everything. That Pens one is very suspect though. Strange.

I don't know what to think of that seller. He was the one I got the Starter Blues jersey from last week and it's 100% legit. MeiGray registered, BlueNote Authentics paperwork and everything. That Pens one is very suspect though. Strange.

He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist

He's either a scammer or he's naive and bought other people's crap. Look at his Kovy Thrashers and look up the Meigray #.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the Thrashers one. I saw it when you posted in on gw.net and it's definitely suspect. There's no way he would have worn a size 52.

He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist

1110mknighte12841355783.jpg

To be honest I don't get too caught up in whether a seller is trying to scam with a questionable jersey or not. If I can't verify on my own whether the jersey is what it claims to be, then I am not risk spending a lot on it, reputable seller or not.