sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10% more authentic than humanly possible! :o

I'm new to jersey collecting...but, 110% is pretty dang authentic. Sounds even more authentic than if I went to The Garden and stole Lundqvist's jersey... :-O lol

Hope to grab the Leafs, Oilers or Blues.

Although he says he allows shipping to Canada, but when I try to bid on one, it doesn't allow me. To make things worse, I add him to my favourite sellers, but it also doesn't allow me to contact him.

I call dibs on all of the jerseys which have not been dibbed and I will sell my dibbing privileges for 10% of your bid, otherwise, I will exercise my dibbing privileges and drink my Dew.

(I was thinking Oilers, but someone else can have it if you want)

Hope to grab the Leafs, Oilers or Blues.

Although he says he allows shipping to Canada, but when I try to bid on one, it doesn't allow me. To make things worse, I add him to my favourite sellers, but it also doesn't allow me to contact him.

When you go to the Shipping and Payment tab, it only lists the US as a shipping destination. So I think it won't allow us Canadians to bid on it. Otherwise, you might have me bidding against you on the Leafs jersey.

When you go to the Shipping and Payment tab, it only lists the US as a shipping destination. So I think it won't allow us Canadians to bid on it. Otherwise, you might have me bidding against you on the Leafs jersey.

He said he would ship to us in the description, although I ended up contacting him, so hopefully he changes the listing.

Yeah Im really hoping to win that Blue Jackets. I need a Nash ASAP.

That is a nice looking sweater. However, the only reason I'd buy a Jackets sweater is to get a Clitsome jersey. Watched him play ECAC hockey and have followed him ever since :-)

Yeah, it's just a replica, but considering how expensive Whalers stuff can get, I'd say job well done right?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170761037522?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

what happened to all those edge size 54 jerseys you guys were talking about?? I clicked on the link to see what everyone was calling dibs on and the seller has no items for sale? Did someone scoop them all up at once?

And i had a size 54 jersey on watch about a month ago from that Majeros guy or whatever and it also ended early...only to be relisted. Can anyone shed some light?

what happened to all those edge size 54 jerseys you guys were talking about?? I clicked on the link to see what everyone was calling dibs on and the seller has no items for sale? Did someone scoop them all up at once?

And i had a size 54 jersey on watch about a month ago from that Majeros guy or whatever and it also ended early...only to be relisted. Can anyone shed some light?

He ended them all early.

He ended them all early.

durr....but did they sell? Cause i had (i belive it was the Leafs) on watch a month ago and it ended. Just to be relisted now. What exactly is this guy's deal. Sounds a little shady.

durr....but did they sell? Cause i had (i belive it was the Leafs) on watch a month ago and it ended. Just to be relisted now. What exactly is this guy's deal. Sounds a little shady.

They were all red, meaning none sold on eBay.

I was the lead bidder on the Blues 54 before the cancellation ... I suspect some flipper offered to buy them all from him ... unfortunately I suspect we'll see them all back up at inflated prices ... just shady :(