DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ I did not. But I'm not too worried, I've got a lot of jerseys waiting for lettering anyway. If that was an ultrafil jersey, though...

If that was an ultrafil I think you would have gotten out bid (by me for sure, i'm Jones'n for one of those) - from what I have heard the B's didn't use ultrafil those years with the exception of Neely.

Congrats on a nice pick up!!

Nevermind - i'm stupid... I thought you said you did get it....

Hi all.

First time posting, have been reading for some time.

Was at a Flames game in Calgary the other day and noticed authentic jerseys on at the FanAttic there for $100.

They didn't have the sale online at the time, but they do now.

Any Flames fans should jump on this, as should people who love authentics (Edge 1.0 I assume).

Here is a link:

http://www.flamesport.com/store/product/7734/Flames-Red-Authentic-Jersey-46/

The link says size 46, but I think they have up to size 56.

It's my first authentic, and the difference is amazing.

I don't think that is the Edge cut at all.

Those are the original alternate jerseys worn in the 30th anniversary season.

They looked a bit funny, if you ask me.

They were altered to an Edge cut the following year.

I bit on a 58+. Hopefully it's a 2.0. With the discount code it came to $152 tax in.

Did Phaneuf ever wear that style?

The retro red is a 6100 cut with the NHL shield on the neck.

It looks like they are phasing out the current red jerseys and making the current EDGE retro red the new home jersey and keeping the current road jerseys.

It looks like they are phasing out the current red jerseys and making the current EDGE retro red the new home jersey and keeping the current road jerseys.

is the 6100 cut the one they wore with the 30th anniversary patch?

Yes it was introduced specifically for that season.

was the material the same material as the edge jerseys just in a 6100 cut or were they airknit everywhere? I thought 58+ was strickly an edge size.

If the Flames drop their current homes (which I honestly hate) and wear the retro red, that would be awesome. That's what a hockey sweater should be. I wish they'd wear a white version of it.

was the material the same material as the edge jerseys just in a 6100 cut or were they airknit everywhere? I thought 58+ was strickly an edge size.

I believe it was all air-knit. I've never seen one in person so don't just take my word for it.

I believe it was all air-knit. I've never seen one in person so don't just take my word for it.

Weird. I just checked the population report and nobody wore a 58+. It'll be interesting to see what ends up at my door.

I'm not so sure about that, though I am not positive as to why the big sale is on.

It has seemed to me, though I don't have the numbers to back this up, that the retro jerseys haven't been used as often this year as last year.

I kind of thought this sale might have been a way of getting rid of older stock (to make room for jerseys with the Reebok word mark, rather then the logo).

Red jerseys are generally what is sold by the Flames store, so I think they would have a lot more of those in stock than the white.

How in the Hell did I miss that!!

/Wrist

Hi all.

First time posting, have been reading for some time.

Was at a Flames game in Calgary the other day and noticed authentic jerseys on at the FanAttic there for $100.

They didn't have the sale online at the time, but they do now.

Any Flames fans should jump on this, as should people who love authentics (Edge 1.0 I assume).

Here is a link:

http://www.flamesport.com/store/product/7734/Flames-Red-Authentic-Jersey-46/

The link says size 46, but I think they have up to size 56.

It's my first authentic, and the difference is amazing.

Anyone else try to order just this jersey in Canada? According to their shipping chart, there's no shipping cost if an order is over $100 after tax. But when I check out, it's charging me $15 for shipping.

How in the Hell did I miss that!!

/Writs

Why are you cutting formal written orders by judicial administrations and/or personnel?

Why are you cutting formal written orders by judicial administrations and/or personnel?

Doh! Wrist ###### you!