DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just was thinking, what did Reebok say about a production error? I am now terrified the order will go through and all of my jersys will say:

ILANDUHS

I thought that's how the guidos on LI say it anyway?

Trifecta of loser? HARRRRRRR!!!

I might be intoxicated.

As long as you're not working on my jerseys. I don't want my Callahan coming back looking like the word jumble in the Daily News :P

I thought that's how the guidos on LI say it anyway?

Thats a Brooklyn accent :thumbsup: Lets go Ranjahhhhs!

On LI we don't pump gas, we pump fists....wait, no thats not right

(I am on the giddy side right now. Sorry folks. Jerseys get me excited. Interpret that how you must :thumbsup: )

I got 2 confirmation emails and one that says the white larges are on backorders.

Edit: I can fit into a medium as well, but its like a Tshirt. Some people are into that. Some might also say me putting this hot bod into a medium is too sexay, but others might not be able to handle it.

I can fit into a medium as well, but its like a Tshirt. Some people are into that. Some might also say me putting this hot bod into a medium is too sexay, but others might not be able to handle it.

You should really stop lighting your jerseys on fire while you're wearing them. That could be hazardous to your health.

You should really stop lighting your jerseys on fire while you're wearing them. That could be hazardous to your health.

Im feeling hot hot hot!

Watching Isles hockey (and Jets football...seriously. I hurt my voice soooooo badly at the Isles game last night and today yelling at Sanchez. He is a joke of a QB. THROW TO THE GREEEN JERSEYS like you did last week, Mark!!!!) is hazardous to my health!

Btw. Merry Christmas Ice Jerseys! :thumbsup:

LOL! I'm glad I'm a Saints fan. I don't have to worry about either of the s***ty New Jersey teams. Sorry, if you don't play in the state you're not a New York team, and the Bills suck so why would anyone wanna be a Bills fan?

Also, Bah Humbug Ice Jerseys :D. Kidding, Merry Christmas.

Saints fan, bandwagon fan from a few years ago, same difference.

No see I became a Saints when the Superdome reopened after Katrina. I was a fan BEFORE the won the Super Bowl. That's not bandwagon.

I got shipping confirmation on one of my black Isles jerseys!

I got one of those yesterday too. Also, my Sharks Heatley showed up today. Interesting that the numbers don't appear to be heat-pressed on. Has me wondering if it'd be worth the effort to strip it, as, like most people, I kinda can't stand Dany Heatley.

Those are pretty nice. I assume from your name that you would recognize a fake IIHF jerseyif you saw it. May have to charge after one of those if they stay low.

Those are pretty nice. I assume from your name that you would recognize a fake IIHF jerseyif you saw it. May have to charge after one of those if they stay low.

well and the fact that Lutch is usually a reputable company. those jerseys have the sponsor patches on the arms, are fully sewn, have the nike ID tag and fight strap on the inside AND have the extremely rare 90th anniversary patch. Which confirms the jersey was worn in 98. plus the players match up to the rosters..

^ Aaaand boom goes the dynamite (and my chances of winning that jersey at a decent price).

I'd say it still went for a decent price.

I hope you got it. :thumbsup: