DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

That's not bad but if you really want to be accurate leetch was the captain in 99-00 not an alternate.

Yup.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whoa! That's a steal!

I know :(. I was reading the auction and looking at the MGG tag (trying to read the number) and I clicked "Buy Now" and it said "No longer available" :(

I was soooo close. Reading = bad

Picked these up the other day...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370566767101?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_790wt_1270

$20 for a top-10 draft pick who probably will only have one set of gloves from this team... not too shabby to me!

Also grabbed this last night. Probably going to strip it and make it a Chelios, Hossa, Kovi or Lehtnonen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270868817616?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_630wt_1270

Just come here to post that one. If it had been a Western I would be mine.

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! Why can't I find a 48 with that BIN?

Wear your jerseys big like I do. I need a 48-52 6100, 54 Edge, but I buy anything my size or above if the price is right. Err.. I mean, keep looking! I'm sure you'll find one eventually :thumbsup:

Wear your jerseys big like I do. I need a 48-52 6100, 54 Edge, but I buy anything my size or above if the price is right. Err.. I mean, keep looking! I'm sure you'll find one eventually :thumbsup:

LOL! Nah I can't wear anything bigger than a 48 after all the weight I've lost, and now that I have 3 days of finals and school is over I'll be in the gym for 2 months. That said, after seeing the price the authentic went for, I'll give you 20 shipped for your replica :P

LOL! Nah I can't wear anything bigger than a 48 after all the weight I've lost, and now that I have 3 days of finals and school is over I'll be in the gym for 2 months. That said, after seeing the price the authentic went for, I'll give you 20 shipped for your replica :P

I actually can fit into a medium Premier now and want to see if I can handle a 52 in edge. I gotta get to the gym or at least run on the treadmill. Roller hockey starts in a month (ordered my jersey and pants!) and I tore my groin during training camp in September (I am that guy that goes to TC outta shape :D).

Hmmm. Let me think about it. uhhhh. No :P . I am on the fence about selling it. I really like that jersey, but I need to get it Aucoin'd.

Hmmm. Let me think about it. uhhhh. No . I am on the fence about selling it. I really like that jersey, but I need to get it Aucoin'd.

It would look much better as a Messier. :D

It probably would. :(

If I didn't just pass up a double-tagged blue Gretzky that I could've gotten for 50 shipped because I already have too many jerseys and I still need to send Mike a baseball jersey (and if the Eastern was cheaper) I'd relieve you of it, but alas I'm tapped out for jersey money until next semester starts and I get an influx of free pesos.

Here's hoping to Marshalls getting the WC Winter Classics for $15. If they are $15, you can bank on me doing some naughty things to it.

A little less than 2 days on this guy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONTREAL-CANADIENS-35-Donald-Brashear-Game-issued-jersey-CCM-SIZE-56-/180773643011?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a16f2e303

If you find Winter Classic jerseys for 15 bucks at Marshalls I'm going to ask you to get me one. I don't have Marshalls near me and the only way I'd ever buy one of those is if it's dirt cheap.

Here's hoping to Marshalls getting the WC Winter Classics for $15. If they are $15, you can bank on me doing some naughty things to it.

A little less than 2 days on this guy

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MONTREAL-CANADIENS-35-Donald-Brashear-Game-issued-jersey-CCM-SIZE-56-/180773643011?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a16f2e303

if you find either flyer or rangers one in a size large pick it up for me. That could go for anyone who sees this if they find WC ones in a marshalls or tj maxx since with my luck i will miss them.

if you find either flyer or rangers one in a size large pick it up for me. That could go for anyone who sees this if they find WC ones in a marshalls or tj maxx since with my luck i will miss them.

Just a heads up, I don't think those jerseys will be getting to Marshall's until like May-June at the earliest.

I plan on getting quite a few myself. Did it after the last WC and got a bunch customized at the SkateZone, even got a few autographed to sell off.

Will do. If I see WC jerseys, Im just going to buy the lot (with in reason). I think they were $30 first, then $25 then $20 then $15. I will definitely buy a couple for $30 and if they get marked down, I will have the receipts and return them and buy them for $15!