sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes he will ship for 30.00

He told me $20, but will only ship UPS, so expect high fees!

Chara made it silly! It's not like you guys would tra....oh. Oh my. You mean you did? Well, there's still Luongo...

He would have left for free agency. Hey, I do that Luongo trade 8 days a week. With the 1st overall pick in the 2000 NHL Entry Draft, the New York Islanders were proud to select a futre HOf'er ohhh you mean he only played 48 games in the last 4 years?

Bah I missed out on the BIN frenzy and am stuck bidding on the white 2011 size 60 auction. I'll probably end up paying more than the BIN price when it's all said and done.

Whose Arse are we talking about here?

I don't know what that is but it's definitely not anything genuine. The Rangers stopped using that block font in 1941 and were still using the solid white collar then too. The arm numbers didn't appear until 1963. Maybe it was worn in a movie or something but it's definitely not what you'd think it is. The striping pattern is all wrong too. The bottom of the hem was white back then instead of blue.

Durene does feel nice and cool on the sack though. Refreshing.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/bluepiejamie/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=200&_trksid=p3686

Four authentics with pretty good BINs and apparently more to come. Wish that Amonte was smaller :wub:

Deal - Cheap Canucks Authentic

Ok, time for some of youz to hate me -

Blue Jackets 48

Kings 54

Best Offer '94 Recchi All-Star

Flyers 54

Midget Sens Auth

Nash Auth

Wild 52

Authentic Lightning 3rd, go, go, go!!!

This seller's a bit of a jurk, but he's got some really nice stuff that you guys should jump all over - Jurk's Stuff

Blue Jackets 48

Kings 54

Flyers 54

Midget Sens Auth

Nash Auth

Wild 52

This seller's a bit of a jurk, but he's got some really nice stuff that you guys should jump all over - Jurk's Stuff

Name and numbers are a little off on the Nash jersey.

Blue Jackets 48

Kings 54

Flyers 54

Midget Sens Auth

Nash Auth

Wild 52

I'm not 100%, but I'm fairly certain that that Lightning jersey has had a nameplate stripped off of it. There was a size 52 with the number 2 on it last week that had a name on it. I could be wrong. It just seems to be an odd coincidence that two of the same type of jersey that rare show up withing a week that share the same number. Unless there are some serious Mike Mcbain or Bill Houlder fans out there. I just missed out on it last week, it had a BIn of only $220 and as soon as I clicked on it, it was gone. DAMMIT!!

Yuck! I bet his keyboard is all sticky too! :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICROSOFT-WIRELESS-LASER-DESKTOP-7000-KEYBOARD-MOUSE-DESKTOP-SET-LIGHTLY-USED-/280796748480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item4160ca5ac0

Bah I missed out on the BIN frenzy and am stuck bidding on the white 2011 size 60 auction. I'll probably end up paying more than the BIN price when it's all said and done.

Sorry about that Matt. Saw the BIN on the white 60 really early this morning and grabbed it for the same reason you said above. It'll be a Stastny. At least you know it went to a good home.

Sorry about that Matt. Saw the BIN on the white 60 really early this morning and grabbed it for the same reason you said above. It'll be a Stastny. At least you know it went to a good home.

Atleast it went to a good home :thumbsup: